chapter 5

Jimin's pov

When I 'm taking a nap I got a call from jungkook. "Hello?"

"Sorry. Were you sleeping?"
"No no just took a nap. I am sorry I left office early."
"You deserve the rest. Sorry to wake you up."
"It's fine. I needed to anyway."
"I just called to ask if you could come to the office. Tomorrow at 7.30?"
"Huh, yeah sure."
"It's about the confidential deal"
"Of cause."

* * * * *

"El casa seaplane and resorts." He gave me a document. I read it concernly. It's about the confidential deal. Owner is Marcos sereno. Fifty years old. Elcasa is his passion project of him. I read all the details.

"It says rooms are 1000$ per a night?" I asked surprisingly. "Yeah. It is for some rich foreigners. Locals can't afford it." We talked about the deal.

* * * * * *

"Orange juice or champagne?" Cathay pacific flight attendance says. "Orange juice please." Jungkook said. I also took an orange juice. After that we talked about parents and studies. Just a bonding with your boss type talk.

We went to El casa resort by another seaplane and met Marcos and talked with him about the deal. After all the talks and things we met their staff too. When we try to come return to our flight Marcos invited us to stay a night at his resort.

So went to resort and have a room to each one. When I was making the term sheet jungkook came to me. "Come on jimin do it back in office. Want to take a walk around the island before dinner?" He asked. "Sure" I said to him.

"Let's change in to workout clothes. See you here in thirty minutes." He said and went to his room.

* * * * * *

Jungkook and I walked on the two kilometer trail that circles the island. Every took and corner has spectacular scenery.

"Let's keep it brisk." Jungkook said and increased his stride. He is now walking in front of me. Looking even better in his workout clothes. Black shorts and a neon green Nike t shirt. I wore a white t shirt and a black short.

"You are really into fitness." I said. "I try" jungkook laughed. "The hike that day. Walk today."

"Well you will do that too when you come to my age too." He smiled to me. "You look so fit." I said. "Thank you. But I am old now. Thirty five." He said sadly.

"Its not old. You are a partner at Goldman Sachs at thirty five. Its too young. Plus you look more than good " I said to him. "Thank you. Dinner is in an hour. I will take a shower and see you at restaurant." He said to me. "Sure"

I returned to go to my room. "I might run a few more rounds of the island before that" he said.
"I feel like a stob."
"Relax. You must be tired. See you soon."

Hey lovelies.. Here you go. I'm am going to complete this book day. 4more chaps. Thank you for reading,voting and commenting.

And I started a new book to. Check it on my account. It will be so much different than my other 2 books. Its called revenge. Look after it too.