Chapter 2: Batman and a wild creature is getting it on

My eyes snapped open only to see a black roof of a car. I quickly sat up and looked around. Spiderman is in the driver’s seat then its Julia in the middle and in the passenger seat would be ‘Captain America’. I sat in the middle of Superman and Batman. I looked around for Ta but couldn’t find her but then out if my eye on the bottom of the speeding car laid Tatyana with Superman’s feet on her stomach. I raised my eye brows. Good thing she’s not pregnant.

                “What-” I started but the car took a sharp left turn making me fly over Batman while my head slammed into the window. All of us girls let out screams. I felt a body shaking under me and a deep chuckle, my head snapped up expecting to see Batman but I see a guy with dark brown almost black hair with the same stunning green eyes. He looked like he is 19 or 20. He is the definition of sexy.

                “Do I have something on my face?” his smooth voice asked, I can hear the amusement in his voice.

                “Y-your fa-ace,” I stuttered over my words. I wanted to face palm myself for the hundredth time this today.

                “No really? Would have never guessed. I thought I was the headless horse men” He said while rolling his eyes. No need to be sarcastic.

                “Free seat!” I heard Ta yell.

                “Oh, hell no!” I shouted diving over Batman again. We both dove for the seat, smacking head in the process. We screamed out in pain. I glared at her rubbing my head.

                “You slutface!” Ta shouted at me. I lay across Batman while Ta is laying lazily on top of me pounding on my back.   

                “This is your entire fault!” I shouted at her. “Get off of me you fatty!” I started doing the hip thrust. This didn’t affect her at the slightest. Not that I really expected it to, I mean it is Tatyana.

                “Boing, Boing! Up and down! I feel like I’m on a rollercoaster,” Ta shouted. We both started laughing really hard.

                “Get off me ya fatties!” Batman grunted from underneath me.  He thruster his own hips while mine where going down. Great thing I’m not a boy but too bad for Mr. Batman.

                “Ugh!” he groaned. I broke out laughing.  He pushed Kaylan off of us and pulled me to a sitting position on his lap.  My eyes widen it shock. Damn this boy has fast reflexes. Maybe he can loan me some.

                “Hey you,” Batman says snapping his figures at the groaning body on the floor.

                “I have a name!” Ta snapped at him.

                “And I don’t care,” He replied with a duh voice.

                “Well fuck you!” Ta shouted.  I lost it then.  Almost falling off of Batman but he wrapped his arms around my waist.  I feel my six pack coming.

                “Ok everyone listen!”  Spiderman said turning around. We all looked at him; he still has his mask on.  I bit my lip to keep me from laughing. “We are going to rob that gas station.” He jabbed his thumb at the building.  I didn’t even notice we’re parked.  

                “Do we get some of the money?” Julia asked looking interested. I rolled her at her.  Leave it to her to say something like that after being kidnapped.