Chapter 19: "Attest we get to die with a sparkly sombrero."

WARNING: Unedited like the rest of the chapters before it.. Teh... 

Why that picture on the side? IDK I just like it okay!?!?!

Hope you like !!!!!

Chapter 19:Attest we get to die with a sparkly sombrero.”

Julia’s POV

                “Come at me Dumbo!” I stuttered drunkenly at the big blurry man in front of me. I tipped my sombrero at him with a smirk. I went to walk by him stumbling as I did he roughly grabbed my arms.

                “Eh! Loser doesn’t touch her like that!” Lexi yelled form the floor. She fell about two minutes ago and still hasn’t got up. She glared at the man and struggled to get up. I tried pulling my arm from his grip but he didn’t let go.

                “I’m so fancy!” Justin yelled as he drunkenly stumbled into the room with the guys following him with a bottle of Vodka in the arms of each man.

                “They already know,” Jason yelled as he grasped his pink plastic hat pulling it off his head as he dropped kicked it. The pink plastic flew across the hitting one of the big scary men in the face. Where are his cats like reflects?

                “I’m in the fast lane,” Luke screamed as he smashed perfectly good Vodka bottle on the floor. Ta dropped to her knees by the broken glass and started crying. She looked at the broken glass and liquor like it was her baby. Knowing her Vodka is her second baby. Malibu Rum takes the spot as her number one child.

                “Why? Why? Why would you do that?” She shrieked while bawling. “I hate you so much Luke!” Ta stood up and smacked Luke a few times. Luke used his Spiderman shield to defense her away. The shield is really a garbage can top that we spray painted. I know what you are thinking Spiderman doesn’t have a shield but its Luke and he wanted one. We came prepared to save Herny’s Dumbo butt. Luke ran away from Ta throwing his shield at her.  Wow Luke give her you shield, fucking dumbass. Why did I have sex with him?  

                “What the fuck is going on?!” a male’s voice roared. Luke and Ta stopped whatever the fuck they were doing. It looked like some kind of Sumo wrestling.  We looked up to see a threatening man with a huge gun. Behind him were at least ten enormous men with even bigger guns. I gulped looking at the men. 

                We’re so dead.

                Attest we get to die with a sparkly sombrero.  

Henry’s POV

I groaned as the heavy metal door squeaked open again. I felt my eyes narrow at the bright light but it quickly faded.  I glared at the bulky figure knowing exactly who it is. My head is pounding form all the chemicals I have digested in the past twenty-four hours. My nose is stuffed and my throat needs cold water or any kind of liquid.

“It’s been two whole days and they still haven’t reused your punk ass,” The dumbass said with a coy smile. I looked up at him with a boss ass smile and shook my head. I didn’t dare talk; nothing would come out if I even tried. He narrowed his eyes at me trying to figure out what I was thinking.

“You have a nice girlfriend,” he started. I don’t have a girlfriend. “I would love to get my hands all over the rocking body. Tatyana would love it. Just think of all the thing I could do to her while you sat in here. I could make you watch, she probably be a good pron star. I bet she’s kicky like Fifty Shades of Grey kicky. ” I pulled on the restraints the ropes only burned into my skin more. I let out an animalist growl but ended up chocking. He laughed at my pathetic state.