House of Murder

I woke up lying in between Harry's legs, my head resting on his chest. I sat up abruptly, examining my surroundings. I was in a basement, and it was dark, cold, and scary.

The only light is from underneath the door, and from the small windows on the side wall. The windows are small, about two feet long, and four inches high, yet there are trees in front of them. I looked around, there were chains dangiling from the cracked ceiling, blood stains on the concreat floor, and items that present torture, like in Saw. I saw Liam lying on the ground, curled up against Zayn. Louis and Niall were back to back, their heads pressed to the wall. Then I looked over to see Cher, she was in her pajamas like the rest of us, and looked lifeless withought makeup and her hair styled. I heard footsteps and saw the door creek open. Everyone sat up, and turned their attention towards him, and the item in his hands. It was too dark to see what it was, but I assumed it wasn't good.

"Rise and shine, pretty boys." He chuckled, stepping into the middle of the room. I spotted the item in his hand as a bat, but it had what seemed like lumps on it. Liam looked at me, and I looked away. Zayn seemed concentrated on the door, and the man walked towards him.

"I hope you aren't planning to leave, Malik." He cocked his head to the side, and Zayn shook his head, looking at his feet. The man brought the bat back and brought it down on Zayn's shoulder and he yelled in pain, falling onto his side. I crawled over to Cher as Zayn was beaten. Blood trickled from his mouth as he lie there, crying in pain. As he walked over to Niall, he smiled again, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him up. He pushed him against the wall with force, kicking and hitting him with the blunt object, blood flinging onto the ground. He then beat Louis, and by now I was not looking.

"Well, well, well, Mr. Payne. Ironic." I looked his way as Liam's eyes pleaded into mine, as the knife sliced across his cheek. I screamed as I watched my brother get tortured, the knife digging into his sides as he sliced it down, slowly. He turned to me, then to Harry. Harry scooted back until he was against a cupboard, and the man grabbed him by the neck, throwing him back onto the ground. Cher covered my eyes, and I came forth and hugged her, making sure she didn't watch either. 

That is, until he pulled her off of my back. He threw her against a wall and I snuck over to Liam, ripping off the bottom of my shirt to clean his wounds.

"Not so fast." He whispered in my ear, and he grabbed my arm, dragging me across the floor. I made no intentional sound, yet I cried as Liam struggled this way, Harry passed out on the floor. The man slapped me across the face, then hit me in the stomach. I faked the sound of pain, and then he kicked my shin, and my foot came forwards slightly as I acted hurt.

"Odd. Most people flinch away from the pain." He smirked. He took the knife and dragged it down behind my ear, then from my shoulder to my hand, then thigh to foot, cutting open my clothes as he did so. 

"Still nothing?" He grabbed my hair, dragging me to the door. I looked over at the others, the concious ones trying to get to me, and then he shut the door, locking it behind him. He dragged me into a room not to far away, wood making it easy to hide the blood that trickled from the multiple wounds, yet they were all closing as they were not very deep, or wide. 

He threw me against the bed and began ripping my clothes off. 

***Liam's POV***

I heard a blood curtiling scream from outside the door, and I knew what he was doing to my sister. My sister. Now, yes, he probably is raping her, but that isn't what his main focus is. 

His main focus is for her to feel the pain.