Make Your Nominations Here-- Closed.

THE NOMINATING STAGE OF THE COMPETITION IS OVER! PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE ANYONE ELSE. ALL NOMINATIONS MADE PAST THIS POINT WILL BE DELETED OR IGNORED.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CAREFULLY REVIEWED ALL THE RULES BEFORE NOMINATING. IF YOUR NOMINATION IS INVALID, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED.

Welcome to the nominating stage of the Official Michael Jackson Fanfiction Awards 2018!

Make sure you are aware of all the rules, as breaking them (especially the rule about badmouthing other authors) can get you excluded from the competition. If you happen to notice any rule being broken, please report it by DMing this account. Also, make sure that your nominations are valid!

Nominations are officially open!

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS (TAG THEM HERE, MESSAGE THEM, WRITE THEM UPDATES ON YOUR STORIES) AND FOLLOWERS TO COME HERE AND NOMINATE BOOKS AS WELL! THE MORE PARTICIPATION, THE BETTER!

Writers! SHOUT YOURSELVES OUT TO YOUR READERS AND FANS! WRITE THEM MESSAGES AND UPDATES! SPREAD THE WORD!

Books that were finalists or winners in past years are eligible to compete again.

Make sure to follow this account and add this book to your library, so you're up to date on the details of this competition!

We want as many nominations as possible, so try and nominate a book per category or more!

The top TWO (2) books from each category will qualify as finalists. Those books will be carefully read and analyzed. They will be judged based on ORIGINALITY, STYLE, and PLOT DEPTH. Grammar and spelling will also be taken into account.

The amount of reads/votes/comments your story has will not be taken into account.

THERE WILL BE NO VOTING ON FINALISTS.

Nominating begins today, July 1st, and will end July 10th. Any nominations made after that time will be invalid.

Good luck to all!

THE CATEGORIES

• Best Michael Jackson Imagine/One Shot Book

• Best Early Era (Jackson 5/The Jacksons— Off the Wall) Fanfiction

• Best Thriller, Bad, or Dangerous Era Fanfiction

• Best Mature Michael Jackson Fanfiction (smut, horror, etc.)

• Best Michael Jackson Random Book (memes, jokes, etc.)

• Best Michael Jackson Romance Book

• Best Michael Jackson Fanfiction Under 100k reads

• Most Original Michael Jackson Fanfiction Plot

• Best of the Rest (A book about an artist other than Michael Jackson)

• Most Influential Moonwalker

(Nominate someone whose writing, or even just their presence on Wattpad truly makes you happy, and enriches the fandom. Nominate a peace-maker, a moonwalker who we should all strive to be.)

There will be an 'Honorable Mention' section for this category.

--

Thank you for nominating! Results will be tallied as soon as the nomination period ends. Finalists will be announced after that.

Remember: if the book that you nominted doesn't fit into the category you nominated it in, the nominations will be deemed invalid! If the category doesn't specify an era, it accepts book from ALL eras!

Good luck to those nominated! Don't forget to come back and nominate again before time is up!

--MJFAs