The Finalists

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the Official Michael Jackson Fanfiction Awards 2018!

As you can see, it took quite a while to tally up the nominations! Thanks so much for all of your participation this year!

That being said-- I never thought I'd have to deal with this, but anyone caught cheating (making fake profiles, voting for yourselves) was immediately disqualified from the entire competition! It's quite obvious which nominations come from real profiles and which don't. I don't appreciate fraudulence, and there will be no tolerance for it going forward.

Moving on, I'd like to say congratulations to everyone who was nominated! Don't feel bad if you did not make it through the first round, as there is always next year.

Without further ado, the finalists for each of the categories are as follows:

• Best Michael Jackson Imagine/One Shot Book:

Whatever happens by PhelpsFeels

MJ Imagines by WithTheEyesOfDesire

• Best Early Era (Jackson 5/The Jacksons— Off the Wall) Fanfiction:

Crooked Smile by RedBird13

A Tender Touch by smokeinyourperfume

• Best Thriller, Bad, or Dangerous Era Fanfiction:

Dirty Diana by moonwalkbae

Forever by isabeIIemarie

• Best Mature Michael Jackson Fanfiction (smut, horror, etc.):

The Dentist by Shmoney811

And The Winner is... by mjjlovebug

•Best Michael Jackson Random Book:

How Do You Know If You're Obsessed With Michael Jackson? by michaeljacksonisperf

Bring On The Memes by Moonwalking_Otaku

•Best Michael Jackson Romance Book:

Simply Him by NouisJackson

I Love You Endlessly Sim_FI777

• Best Michael Jackson Fanfiction Under 100k Reads:

Billie Jean by moonwalkbae

Kidnapped By Michael Jackson by Kiivi123

• Most Original Michael Jackson Fanfiction Plot:

Jackson by ShellBooks

Dancing With The Devil by michaelslolita

• Best of the Rest (A book about an artist other than Michael Jackson):

Fifty Shades by moonwalkbae

Prince by JasminLanae

• MOST INFLUENTIAL MOONWALKER CANDIDATES:

moonwalkbae

NouisJackson

isabeIIemarie

For this category, one Moonwalker will be selected as a winner, and one will receive an honorable mention.

Another note-- a book may not win more than one category, so in some situations the Finalist spot went to the next-highest, if the actual winner had already won out in another category.

---

Congratulations to all of the writers, whether you qualified or not!

Every single moonwalker deserves to be for their writing and hard work, but if we let everyone win this wouldn't be a competition.

If your name is listed above, you are a finalist in the Official Michael Jackson Fanfiction Awards 2018. We will now read an excerpt of your book and determine the winner for each category.

We will not vote or comment (with the exception of commenting once to let you know we've read your submission), for the purpose of keeping the winners a secret.

Winners will receive prizes, listed in the first chapter of this book!

The reading stage may also take a long time- given there are dozens of books to examine. The winners will be announced as soon as all the books have been read and taken into account.

Message this account if you have any questions.

Thanks again to all for participating! We hope you'll participate in the years to come.

--MJFAs.