Prolouge

ThunderClan:

Leader: FireStar (orange tabby tom)

Deputy: Unknown

Medicine cat: Jayfeather (blind gray tomcat)

Warriors:

SpeckleTail (Black and white speckled she-cat)

Graystripe (Gray tom yellow eyes)

Sandstorm (Tortoiseshell she-cat, green eyes)

Ashthorn (Deep gray tabby tom, odd blue eyes)

Queens:

Poppyfrost

(Kits;Cherrykit,Molekit)

Daisybreeze

(Antlerkit,Violetkit,Sunkit,Oakkit)

BloodClan

Leader:

Scourge

Black tom with one white paw

6 unknown cats

Duskclan

Leader:

Swanstar (White she-cat)

Deputy:

Blackfoot (white tom, black socks)

Warriors:

Swiftstripe (white with brown stripes)

Ebonybreeze (black shecat)

PROLOGUE

Sunkit and her four siblings wriggled in the ThunderClan nursery. Their mother, Daisybreeze, had kitted them approximately 3 moons before.

Sunkit was the runt, currently about the size of a baby squirrel. She had a bright orange pelt, green eyes and three small white circles below her right eye. She had one white paw.

Daisybreeze shifted in her nest and lifted Antlerkit by the scruff. He was the largest. He whined and kicked his paws in all directions. Daisybreeze finally set him down. Suddenly, a huge crack was heard in the camp. Yowls of cats were heard. Daisybreeze had no choice but to curl around her kits. Sunkit shivered in fear.

Cats flooded into the nursery, startling Daisybreeze. Briarlight's screams were heard throughout the camp. A large speckled she-cat entered the den. "Daisybreeze... Ashthorn was crushed by the tree, trying to safe Briarlight.." Daisybreeze's face grew pale. "W-what tree? My mate...!" she stuttered, eyes wide. The speckled she-cat sat down near the mother and her kits. "You know about the storm last night? Well the wind was very strong.. the large oak tree fell." Daisybreeze began to heavily sob. She left her kits whining.. She ran.. out of camp. Out of territory.