40|SWEETPEA

"Come on, it'll be fun."

Sweetpea frowned, laying his head back on the couch in your apartment you were temporarily staying in. You copied his frown, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of him.

"Why can't you just stay here with me?" He asked, pulling you into his lap as he stared into your eyes. "We could have fun." He smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm sure hanging out with Jughead and Betty will be just as fun." You patted his chest softly. "Now, come on."

He shook his head, wrapping his strong arms around your torso as he laid his head down on your chest. He was refusing to move. Once this happened, you weren't going anywhere until you did what he wanted.

"Come on, Sweetpea." You told him gently, looking down at his head on your chest. You pressed a light kiss to his lips, your fingers moving his head up to yours as you stared down at his lips, fingers under his chin.

His eyes stared into yours before finding your lips. He pushed them to yours, catching you slightly off guard as you leaned back slightly, your hand on the back of his neck.

He let go to only push back on harder. You wanted to stay here forever like he said but in the back of your mind, Betty and Jughead were sitting at Pop's waiting for the two of you. Here you both were- acting like animals.

You let go of his lips and hopped off his lap.

He frowned.

"We can continue later, Sweetpea. In fact, you can have me all to yourself tonight."

He grabbed your hand eagerly as you pulled him out the door.