Getting Ready

Y/N POV
It's fifth period and I can't wait for school to get out. I stare at the clock, watching the hand tick, every second, watching every minute go by. Getting bored, I look around to see if I can find my best friend Sadie. When I finally spot her I realize she had been finishing off her test for our math class. Irritated, I turn around and tap my pencil on the desk making a beat out of it. Considering how quiet I was being my teacher had to snap at me anyway... stupid bitch.

Teacher: Y/n stop tapping that pencil ! People are taking a test, show some respect.

Y/n: Or you can consider my great music skills and go fuck yourself.

Teacher: Y/n out of my class! Now!

I glare at my teacher for a little while longer. Rolling my eyes I grab my bag and yell "Sadie lets me at my house later today, we have plans don't forget!" My teacher being the bitch she is, pushed me out and slams the door in my face. I walk a few classes down and go out the front door. I took the jay I had from yesterday, sparked it and walked home. School isn't for me, I'm smart not going to lie but, why would I go when all they teach is bullshit, just straight nonsense. On the walk home I pull my phone out and see I have 6 messages from my asshole of a dad.

Text Convo
Asshole: Why the fuck did u get kicked out of class you stupid whore.
Asshole: Your just like your mother, you cunt.
Asshole: I'm beating your ass when you get home, I'm tired of your shit.
Asshole: You better not come inside smelling like pot again either.
Asshole: The teacher informed me that your failing all classes, I wish I had a better child than you.
Asshole: Die you stupid cunt no one will ever fucking love you.

Ignoring all of these I removed the joint from my mouth and exhaled all the smoke. I sit down on the sidewalk and continue to finish smoking. Thoughts, I wish hadn't came rushing back to me, balling my left fist, I take a deep breath and continue my day. Reaching the roach of the blunt, I ash it out and put it back in my bag. I walked a few streets down and finally reach my house. Before I can get my key out, the door swung open, and a pair of hands yanked me inside. I hit my head really hard on a wall and fall to the floor.

Dad (asshole): You thought I was kidding bitch! I'm tired of you, I wish you would of died right along with your mother you dirty cunt!

Laying on the floor nearly unconscious, I can feel him hitting me. One after another, kick...punch.. punch.. kick. All i can do is roll myself into a ball. I lay there waiting for this to end. I don't cry, I don't fight... I just wait, I let him finish taking his anger out on me.

Dad: Get up slut! Get the fuck out of my face, maybe that'll teach you to not disrespect me anymore.

I get up, my head throbbing, and manage my way up stairs. I walk down the hall to my room and open my door. I walk inside, close and lock the door then continue to my bed. It hurts to walk, wincing as I sit down I lift up my shirt to look at my right side. There was a bruise where he had kicked me. Ignoring all my pain, and my body's needs for help. I pull out my phone and text Sadie.

Y/n: Sneakin out again ya girl just got the "welcome home" again.🙄

Sadie: Again? What's this dudes problem, w.e grab everything you need and meet me by your window tonight @6!

Y/n: Great, but how do we get to the concert... we can't steal my dads car again, he'll know.

Sadie: I got it covered just be ready! ;)

I throw my phone aside and go take a shower. Limping across my room to the bathroom was very difficult considering I can feel all the pain now. I finally make it to the tub and turn the knob. I adjust it to the temperature I want, and lift the thingy thing to turn on the shower head. ( yes I forgot what it's called don't judge me 😭) I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. Removing my shirt and pants, I just stare. I get mad and throw my brush at the mirror making a crack go along side it. I hate myself, I say wishing I didn't. I turn away and step into he shower letting the warm water touching my toes, to my legs and slowly to the rest of my body. I jump when the water runs over the bruises, trying to ignore the pain. I run my face under the water getting my hair wet, and just sitting there taking everything in for a while. Finally I wash my body and my hair and get out of the tub. I grab my towel and walk over to my bed. I look at the time and it read '3:38'. I put my phone on the charger and throw on some sweatpants and a crop top. I pack my bag for my concert and lay in bed, and slowly drift off to sleep.

————————————————
So this is like basically damn near my first story 😭 I hope you guys enjoy and show some love.
Ig- @baeeebaeee.jay and @_lulbaybee
Sc- wrightjaniece20

Thank you so much for reading ❤️🖤 more coming soon!!
961 words !!