Meeting The Boys

Y/N Pov

We continue to follow the lady to their dressing room and I'm still nervous. We turn a few corners and I fell myself grip Sadie's hand a little harder. Finally, we reach the room and on the door it has plastered 'xxxtentacion and ski mask the slump god'. The lady knocks four times, when finally a soothing deep voice on the other door responds back.

Lady: Hello, I have the two fans here ready to see you guys.

??: One minute please!

Many thoughts running through my head, I feel stuck. It's as if gravity had me stuck to the ground and I wasn't able to move my feet. My breath getting heavier by the second, I couldn't control anything at this moment. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door being swung open, revealing X.

X: Hello ladies. Come on in!

My eyes caught by such beauty, didn't realize I kept staring. Sadie walked in first and I walked after her, keeping a steady pace. As I walked past X, a sniff of his scent lingered in the air. It smelt so nice, his eyes were a beautiful glaze of chocolate.

X: Hello, I'm X and this is Ski but I'm pretty sure you already know us, hahaa!

Y/N: What's up, I'm y/n and this is my best friend Sadie.

Xxxtentacions Pov

X: Ski man, I just want to show a girl the world and love her like no one else can.

Ski: You'll find her vro, it just takes time.

About to speak, I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Lady: Hello, I have the two fans ready to see you guys.

Not surprised, I didn't rush to the door. I put on some black basketball shorts and finished putting on deodorant. These fans are probably like the rest we've met, i'll probably just get sex this time, it's been so long. I open the door to reveal to beautiful woman. One caught my eye immediately, so beautiful, she had black long curly hair, nice smooth chocolate skin, and she looked about 5'4.

X: Hello ladies. Come in!

I realize the chocolate girl staring at me and I can't help but stare back. Her lips, plumped but as she walked in I realized something, a bruise. I wanted to know more about this girl, I want to hear her story.

Ski: HELLO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

X: Ayy man, why you so loud they right here!

We introduced ourselves knowing they probably know who we are already. The chocolate girl spoke and introduced themselves as well, her voice was so soothing, something I could listen to all day.

——————————————————-
It's been a minute since I wrote another chapter haha!! I hope you guys enjoy, tell me your favorite part so far!
I love you all and thank you for the support❤️
480 words