You and I

Hey guys, I love you all and thank you for the support on all my books, I couldn't ask for anything else. As today is the day where Jahseh Onfroy has passed from our earth. You will forever be remembered my king. 🕊🖤
(I wrote this the day of his death... im just now finishing .. and I hope you guys enjoy.)
———————-

Y/N Pov

I looked over at X and he was just looking at the people below us. I smiled, I was thankful.

"Thank you." I said taking a hit from my blunt and looking at the stars.

He looked up at me and tilted his head a little.

"Thank you for?" He said with confusion in his voice.

I just chuckled and got up on the edge of the building. I felt tall, I felt like I was the queen of this city. I felt unbeatable.

"I used to think death was always the answer, I still do sometimes, it keeps me settle. I know what awaits me on the other side." I said turning to smile at him.

Xxxtentacion Pov

She was standing on the ledge of the building and I was surprised. This girl really isn't like others. I reached to grab her hand and she smiled at me when I continued to hold on to it.

"You really are different from everyone else, I can see that now." I said tilting my head.

(a/n: this what Y/n and X were doing)

For the next hour or so we continued smoking and drinking and just having a good time with each other. She made me laugh, which no other girl could do and I liked that very much. She was beautiful, her eyes would sparkle under the moonlight from here and then and it was a beautiful thing to see. She would get shy and try and secretly hide her face every now and then.

"We should be getting back now, I'm light weight over my limit, i'm pretty fucked up." she said giggling and grabbing her stuff.

I nodded and we made our way over to the stairs. We walked in sync, nothing but the sounds of our footsteps filling the quietness. I looked down at her ass and not gone lie it was a fatty. I felt my dagger twitch and I looked down. She got a young nigga hard and we ain't even doing nothing but walking!

"Y- Y/n." I said clearing my throat.

She stopped in her tracks, letting go of the railing and turned around to look at me.

"Yeah, what happened, what's up?" she said looking me in eyes.

I felt my dick get harder by the second and it twitched again.

"Someone is.. is feeling themselves a little TOO much, I can't control him." I said giving her a big genuine smile.

Her eyes widened and I laughed at her expression. She blushed extra hard and went back to walking. I quirked a brow and caught up with her.