Tom Holland

"Oh my god,Tom Holland is baeeeee"

"He's soooo hot"

"Remi don't you have a boyfriend?" Li questions.

"Yeah,but that doesn't mean I can't look" she states as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Once me and Li made it to my house we called Remi to watch Spider-Man Homecoming,and had snacks.Now that the movies over Remi and I are totally fan girl-ing while Li is just on his phone.

"Okay I'm tired of just sitting around let's go out" Liam exhales.

"Yessss great idea,cause I really wanna see my boooo"she sings

"You sure or you wanna continue eye fucking Tom Holland"Liam says trying not to laugh as I try not to as well.

She hits him with a pillow and grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the room and yells "smart ass".And I can hear Liam's chuckles as he turns the tv back on.

We get upstairs to my room and she walks over to the closet as I sit on my bed and grab my phone and open my Snapchat.

She begins grabbing shirts,shorts,dresses and skirts I'm guessing to pick out what she's gonna wear.

She grabs this black dress that my mom made me buy my sophomore year but I never actually wore it,but i got a little bigger so I don't know if I can fit it or not.

But she throws the dress at me and tells me " there you go,go change so I can do your makeup"

I look at her like she has a second head "who said I was going to the party".She looks at me sternly " I did now go change" I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom,to take a shower and change.

After about 10 minutes I step out of the shower and try to fit into the dress,but surprisingly I can.

I walk out the bathroom to see Remi freshly showered with a white bodycon dress she left over here a few months ago

"Oh my god we look sexyyyy,if I was a guy I'd totally bang us"she says while looking in the mirror.

"Oh yeah we have to do your hair and make up,or just your make up,your hair looks good wavy,oh and Li left to go get ready he said he'll pick us up at like 10ish."

I just nodded, "hey!,I'm trying to do your make up so stop moving". I just nodded again on an accident an she groaned and I laughed.

_________________
Heyooooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to let you guys know I will be trying to update every weekend but sometimes I'll even update a little bit earlier.Sooo bye guyssssss-xoxo😘😘