the meet and forgive

Hibari POV

Today like always s I wait in front of the school to bite some herbivores to death.as I was biting them to death I sense another present behind.'this herbivore has some gut'as I turn around.what i didn't expect is that I will meet the brunette that I betrayed 2 years ago just because of misunderstanding.without noticing some word slip through my mouth"tsuna..."when I said that the brunette look confused and make me confused to

Tsuna POV

Tsuna?who tsuna?is that boy referring to me as tsuna?I'm confused,my name is not tsuna but sora.this boy must be mistaken me as someone else.

No one POV

While the brunette lost in his thought some bickering is heard near the gate.the brunette snap out of his thought and look toward the source of it.there he saw a boy with a silver hair shout at the other boy,while the other boy with black hair just laugh.

Tsuna POV

the black hair boy turn toward the boy with a tonfa and the turn at me.when he turn at me he froze at his place and his face show a shock expression.the silver hair boy look at the black hair boy with a confused expression.

Gokudera POV

I look at yakyu-baka with a confused written all over my face.I follow yakyu- baka gaze and shock,my eyes start to water and tears start to fall,in front of me,no us is our beloved sky that we betray 2 years ago looking confused.....wait confused?.

Tsuna POV

I look at them confused.the black hair hair boy shock after see my face,but when the silver hair look toward me he cry while looking at me.I stared at them for a moment until I heard someone laugh."kufufufufu~why the puppy cry?"out of nowhere someone appears beside the boy with a tonfa.he look at the silver hair confused as to why he cry.when he turn toward me his face show that he shock after seeing me.'this is the fourth one'i thought to myself.I look at the silver hair boy and I feel something inside me hurt.something told me help calmdown the silver head boy.without thinking any further I walk toward the silver boy.i stand beside the silver head boy and crouched down.I put my hand behind him,move it in circle and say"I don't understand why you crying but please calm down,it hurt me seeing you like this"I said.the silver head boy look at me in the eye.he look at me in disbelief.people around(hibari,mukuro and takeshi) me shock even more but then relief for some reason.

The guardian POV
'He still hasn't change a bit since 2 years ago'

Tsuna POV

The person beside the silver hair boy crouched down to and said"maa,maa~ hayato calm down"he said.I smile and begin to stand up but something hit me like a storm,I look around and notice that the person who surprised to see me is the same person in my dream.so without thinking I said"do I know you guys?"I ask.the boy with a pineapple hair style answer"kufufufufu~ what do you mean by that decimo?".decimo?why does he called me decimo?if I'm correct decimo is tenth in Italian.the silver hair boy stand up and ask"do you not know us juudaime?"he ask.juudaime?first decimo now juudaime?I look at him,shake my head and answer"I lost my memory 2 years ago because of the car accident"I say to them.they all look shock at first,then their expression turn to hurt.I look at them confused at first but then some realisation come to me,as to why they shock to see me and to why the silver head beside me is crying after see me.I smile and said"now I understand,you guys must have do something to me before the incident happen"I said they expression turn dark.still with a smile on my face I said"I maybe don't remember what you guys do to me but we can still started new memory together if you want to" I said.they all look at me with a surprise face,the black hair boy ask me"do you forgive us?"he ask.I answer"yes I do forgive you all,even thought I don't remember what you guys did to me but I know even before the accident happen I already forgive you guys"I said smiling.they all stared at me in disbelief.the boy with silver hair and black hair started to cry while the other two just stand there looking at their feet.if you look closely at the two you can see tears drop from their face but their hide it."so...let started a new!!by knowing each other first"I said with a smile on my face.the other look at me and nodded.that how I started my first day at school.