number one hitman (part 2)

No one POV

After he done making the expresso,sora brought the expresso to the living room,sora put one of the expresso at the table between the couch and the other one for himself,he sit in front of the man while taking a sip of the expresso he made.the man take the mug that fill with expresso and sip it"who are you and what bring you here?"the Brunette ask.the man look at sora with a smirk visible on his face and say"reborn is my name and I'm your tutor"the man that now known as reborn say.sora process the word for a couple of second before said"my tutor?"he ask,reborn nod.sora stay silent for a minute and say"wasn't I suppose to meet you tomorrow with the other three?"he ask.reborn smirk before said"I came here early than those three"reborn answer."than what bring you here?,I'm sure that you wasn't here just to see me"he said.reborn still a smirk on his face said"sharp as ever,yes you're right I'm here to ask you something"reborn say.sora stare at reborn and nod.reborn continue "you lost your memory,yes?" he ask.sora nod.reborn continue again"I want to know how much you remember about your past before the accident happen"he said.

Sora thought for a while before answer"truth to be told I don't remember a single thing after the incident happen..."he trail off.reborn stare at sora waiting for him to continue."but these past 2 years I always had a dream.sometime it good and sometime it bad"sora said.reborn look at sora in the eye and say"what the bad dream?"he ask.sora think about it for a couple of minute before answer"in the bad dream I was at a dark place and saw seven figure.each figure has heir own colour red,blue,indigo,purple,yellow,green and another indigo.one by one they leave me in that dark place and something inside of me break when they leave.mom even said that sometime when I sleep I will cry or scream"dont go!""don't leave me!"in my sleep"sora answer.reborn tip down his fedora and stay quite at his place.sora take his expresso and sip it.

Reborn POV

'Hmm...so hr still feel broken even after he lost his memory'i thought to myself.tsuna or I call him for now sorasip his expresso.I was in my thought when he say"some of the people in my dream"he say.I raise a brow.he continue "I meet some of the people in my dream,I think you already know who they are" he said.'he must mean hayato,takeshi,hibari and mukuro'i thought to myself.I smirk and say"yes I do know them"I said he only smile at me before he continue sipping his expresso.the I realize something"do you know how to protect yourself,I mean like self defend?"I ask,'is he doesn't know how,that mean I need to tor-tutor him from the beginning'i thought to myself,sora look at me in the eye big brown eye meet the onyx eyes of mine."fighting?",he ask while tilting his head."yes fighting"I said.he thought for a while before said"I guess I knew a little self-defense"he said.I smirk and said"tomorrow we're gonna test your fighting ability to see if you success or fail....."I trail off,he look at me waiting for me to continue"if you fail I need to tor-tutoring you from the very beginning"I said with a smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy☺