📷 23 📷

Jungkook P.O.V
"Jungkookie~" Mi-Sun called...god I hate her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Did you forget my name?" Mi-Sun asked me back.

"Yes my...love?" I said...kill me now

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"I'm going out to a friends house." I answered walking to the door.

"Which friend?" She asked, how many questions is she going to ask?!

"Just to one of my friends." I said opening the door, but before I could leave she ran to me.

She kissed my lips. Her lips weren't as good as Taehyung's, actually her lips aren't good at all. I don't even kiss back when she kisses me, well unless she makes me...I gently push her away and leave, THANK THE LORD! Anyway, I go to Tae's place.

Taehyung P.O.V
I'm just on my couch, watching Ironman. I hear a knock on my door, so I get up and answer it. "J-Jungkook?" I stutter, in my mind, I was slapping myself for stuttering.

"Tae.." He said and I quickly hugged him and he hugged back within a second.

"Jungkook I-" I got cut off by Jungkook's kiss, which I kissed back. I missed his lips on mine, but I can see he has a little red lipstick smears...

I pull away, "Jungkook, you have lipstick on your lips..." I said looking down.

"She kissed me! I didn't kiss back, I only want to kiss you." He said. I believe him considering it's Mi-Sun.

"Jungkook, what are we going to do?" I said, not knowing what is going to happen with us.

"I-I don't know..." he replied looking down.

"We can't even be together..." I said cupping his face.

"I k-know." He said as tears rose to his eyes.

"Jungkook...please don't cry.." I said cupping his face. "We'll figure this out soon." I added giving his nose a little kiss.

"Tae, I want to be with you, I don't want to be with Mi-Sun. I'm not even straight." Jungkook said.

"I know your not straight." I said letting out a tiny chuckle.

As I was going to kiss him again, Mi-Sun called Jungkook. Aish...Jungkook answered it.

Jungkook P.O.V
"Hello?" I said.

"Baby where are you?" Mi-Sun said and she sounded "upset".

"I'm still at T- my friends house." I said. Whoops I almost said Tae's.

"Your taking forever, I want you to come home. If you don't come home right now, I'll tell your secret." She threatened. Now I have to go.

"Okay okay I'm coming." I said and hung up the phone.

"Tae I'm sorry...she's making me go home.." I said looking down and tugged on his shirt.

"But Jungkook, I want you to stay..." Tae said, hugging me, which I hugged back.

"I wish I can stay too, but she's threatened me." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

Before I left Tae kissed me and I kissed back, our kisses are always so passionate and it's filled with love.

JJK_❤️ posted a new photo!

JJK_❤️: he's taking forever! @ JeonJungkook!♡ liked by 3,9721,093 commentsItsBaekhyun: you are impatient

liked by 3,972
1,093 comments
ItsBaekhyun: you are impatient.
HOBIHOPE: you beach
*comment has been blocked*
SquishyMochi95: I will kill you with my hand for hurting Tae!
*comment has been blocked*