Music

Yeah, this one is gonna be long, because music is one of my favorite things, and I love talking about it. I just love music in general.

Like, there isn't a genre of music that I actually dislike, I like all of the genres, even though I only listen to three: Rock, Metal, and Rap.

But I only listen to one rapper, Chance, but I have listened to literally every single one if his songs at least twice so I consider myself a fan of rap. I mean, there are other rap musicians that I like but he's the only one that I listen to daily.

Now rock music, on the other hand - I listen to a lot of rock/metal. Like, a lot. I don't listen to much artists, only 5 or 6, but I listen to a lot of all their songs. I'll just list off my favorite songs by them.

Pink Floyd: (I have a lot for them, I love all these songs equally) Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Welcome To The Machine, Wish You Were Here, The Trial (If you like trippy, weird animation, you should look up the music video for that one), Comfortably Numb, Hey You, Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 1 and Pt. 2, The Happiest Days of Our Lives (That one goes between Part One and Part Two in the album, it's a continuation of Part One and leads up to Part Two so you should listen to them in that order if you want to) What Shall We Do Now (That one was only in the movie version of The Wall but I consider it to be one of their songs), Brain Damage, Eclipse, and Time.

Wow, that was long.

Nirvana: Heart Shaped Box (My personal fav), About A Girl, In Bloom, and Lithium.

Metallica: The Unforgiven II, Master of Puppets, One, and Nothing Else Matters.

Guns N' Roses: Sweet Child O' Mine and Knockin' On Heavens Door.

Linkin Park: Numb and Papercut.

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers: American Girl, Mary Jane's Last Dance, and Breakdown.

That's about it for my music. I might post a Part Two and list all the songs by bands that I only listen to one or two songs by them, but until then, I'm not talking any more about music, I've done enough of that for now.