I Feel Something

(Jungkook pov)

I got off the plane and watch as Jimin got in the car with one of his friends. I got in the limo and stared out the window thinking about what Jimin had told me. I almost confessed to him but I wonder if what I said to him was too harsh. What if he feels the same way as I do and I just ruined it? Damn it.  Maybe I should call him and apologize but if he doesn't feel the same way as me then what will I tell him? I don't know why I feel this way about him. When he first started working for me he was so kind and so caring. When he gave me choices and options I felt like a human with rights again. Normally I have to do things and it's not a choice. Already I know how caring he is and he makes me feel good. All of this is so confusing. "Sir, are you okay?" asked my limo driver.

What would you do if you had come close to confessing your feelings to someone and then you tell them that you didn't mean it but you did? You were just scared of what would happen.

"Well, sir, I don't know. I would have probably hurt that person's feelings a little bit even if they didn't like me. I would also take some time to figure out my feelings and after I figured them out I would choose to explain it to them if I like them and hope that they understand but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. That's what I would do."

You give some really good advice.

"Thank you, sir." I finally get home and I lay on the bed thinking about Jimin and what I would do. I really love him and I hope he loves me too but I think what I said might have affected us a little but I want to be with him. I heard a knock on my door, "Sir, may I come in?" said one of the maids from the other side.

Yes, you can come in. The maid walks in with an envelope.

"This came in the mail for you." She handed the envelope to me.

Thank you. I said. She bowed before leaving my room. I open the envelope and read the note inside of it.

Dear, Baby

You've been really really rude to me lately. Not responding to my text and you didn't even tell me about your trip to Japan. You know I've always wanted to go there. Why must you be so mean to me, baby? I'm supposed to be your fiancée and if we are to be married I would like you to respect me. Even though you've been acting really cold to me, it's fine cause I still love you. Please, baby, text me or call me. Mama wants to hear your voice. I love you.

xoxo

-Lisa

I crumble the note up into a ball and throw it into the trash. Damn her. Why can't she just get it through her head that I don't love her and that I don't want to be with her? Forget it I have bigger problems than her and that's my love for Jimin. I gotta win him over. I hope he feels the same as me.

This was a short chapter and I don't have anything against Lisa from Blackpink. She's amazing.