• 1 •

The dim lights that were shining the hall were turning off slowly.

The only lights that anyone can see now were the stage lights.

People started cheering as a guy walked in to the stage from behind the curtains.

After he walked into the middle of the wooden stage, the dark red curtains were going up slowly.

Namjoon, Jin And Yoongi's eyes were glued into the four figures inside the individual four cages that were revealed after the curtains had stopped at an acceptable height.

The guy that was standing on the stage before wasn't there anymore.

Four guys, each one was alone in a big black matte cage, with bars holding them in and each one had a different hair color.

After 2 minutes of letting people examine the packages that were in front of their eyes.

The same guy from before, who was wearing a dark blue or you can say a midnight sky like color suit, appeared out of nowhere in the same spot while smoke started showing on the floor of the stage then he started talking.

After a long ass boring speech he finally began with the business "Ladies and gentlemen now we will start with the first one" A green light was shining the first cage from the left as the guy started talking on the microphone.

"The name is Jung Hoseok, Age is 25 and the blood type is A" Jin nudged Namjoon's arm as the other smirked as he looked at the red haired guy inside the cage.

A blue light showed at the cage that's next to the first one that had a blondy inside it"The name is Park Jimin, Age is 24 and the blood type is A" Namjoon clapped to himself.

A white light started shining the third cage which had a guy with a blank expression "Name is Kim Taehyung, Age is 24 and the blood type is AB" Yoongi licked his lips as he stared at the grey haired guy with hunger while Jin scoffed.

Then he pointed at the cage which was on the right side that was lightened by a red light "Last but not least we have Jeon Jungguk, Age is 22 and the blood type is A" Jin pierced his lips together as Namjoon patted his back.

The three men started discussing about the price that they should pay after the mc was done talking about the brown haired guy.

After five minutes the mc started talking again "We will start with 4 Million" people started throwing on different numbers.

Jin smirked and pressed on the red button that only existed in the vip seats then stood up as a light showed up on his seat, lightening his face and showing off his features.

"40 Million dollars" he said with full confidence in his voice.

The room went silent for a second before the guy on the stage started speaking again.

"HANA!" He yelled as a bell rang once.

"DOL!" He yelled again then the bell rang once again.

"SET!" And with that last yell, the bell kept ringing for three seconds and some people started clapping.

"Congratulations! And gntlemen I think you already know the rules" the guy said on the microphone before the curtains closed and the lights started lightening the whole room again.

Namjoon already got up with the two following behind him as he made his way to the backstage.

They opened the door that says 'receive' and entered to see the guy that was on the stage with the four humans behind him with cuffed hands and two bodyguards next to them.

Yoongi let out a cheque that reads 40,000,000$ with his sign and gave it to the guy.

The man signaled to the two bodyguards to pass the four boys to them.

They gave them the keys to the handcuffs before leaving the room after the man .

Our three guys exchanged smirks as the others exchanged scared and questioning looks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dun Dun Duuuuu

Just so u know, imma use ly:her era aka dna mv era for this story

This is a collaboration story with my two puta's:
imjustmexfanfic1 TaeMinKookies69

Oh mai gawd this is my third story

Don't forget to check my other ones luvchu

UWU