Little Kitty Moo Moo

People:
WereWolf Vanoss x Neko Moo
Topic:Well. You'll see.
Ages: Vanoss :21 Moo:20
Requested by: someone who doesnt want to say their name.

Evan wagged his tail. It was all black with a red tip. Two white stripes just below it. The same with his ears. Today he would see his parents for the first time in a very long time. His ears twitched with the noises on the streets of Canada.

He was nearly there when he felt a smaller being on his shoulders.
"Carry me." The smaller being commanded. Evan figured out who it was.
"Well if it isnt Little Kitty Moo Moo himself." Evan chuckled.
"Shut up!" Brock yelled at him. Blushing. Brock had a tanish tail with a black tip. Same with his ears. Unlike other Nekos, Brock was fluffy.

Evan ended up on his parents doorstep.
"I gotta go. But we can hang out later Kitty." Evan barked.
Brocks ears flattened sadly.
"Why can't I come?" He quizzed.
"My parents dont know im gay, thats why." Evans ears laid against his head and his tail swooped between his legs.
Brock looked at Evan and pulled him down to his own hight. He then rang the doorbell and kissed Evan. It was a long lasting one too.

The door opened and Evans parents were standing there. Evans mom squealed happily and hugged them both.
"My Evan darling! You have a boyfriend! " She happily waggeed her tail. Evans father patted Brock on the back.
Evans mom squealed again.
"I made cookies! " She wagged her tail and headed inside, her husband following close behind.

Evan kissed Brock on the forehead and walked inside. Brock looked outside at the snow, the stars sparkling.
"Thanks you god dam* freezing Canada shooting star." He smiled before walking inside and slowly shutting the door.

____________________
I absolutely love how this turned out.
Bye!
:Extra Out: