Chapter 6

(Whoop, chapter six is finally here! Before I get to anything, I will dedicate a chapter to every character that's in your harem (JK)! I know that I've been focusing on Bon a lot, but he's like my favorite character and I hardly see any love for him. Anyways, thank you so much for reading this, please leave feedback if you can! I wanna know what y'all think of it! Enjoy!)

(Also, Ima just leave some of my art here, cause I'm a crusty old sock who just wants attention.)

(n/n) - nickname

You woke up to the sun's beams on your face. You sat up and stretched, before looking around your room. Everything from yesterday replayed in your mind, eliciting a goofy grin on your face. You got out of your bed and immediately went over to Renzo's room. You opened the door, only to see him still sleeping. A smirk found its way on your face as you sneakily made your way over to the demon. When you were in position, you pounced on him and began to tickle him. His eyes shot right open and he began to laugh.

A victorious smirk found its way on your face until Renzo overpowered you and flipped you over. He pinned you to the bed and he had a dark look in his eye, causing you to tremble. The man then had an evil smirk on his face and you realized then and there that you were screwed. He began tickling you, and you erupted in squeals and giggles. "S-S-Stahp!" You begged but he only replied, "No mercy." You decided to fight back and began tickling him back.

After a few minutes, you both grew tired and Renzo plopped down on you. His head rested on your chest as you both tried to catch your guy's breath. You both lay there, and you began to play with Renzo's hair. He smiled, liking the feeling of your fingers in his hair. "This is wonderful." You breathed as you continued to stare up at the ceiling. Renzo hummed in agreement and you smiled softly to yourself. Renzo rather liked this position, because he could hear your heartbeat. It was so peaceful and soothing, that he thought he was going to fall asleep to it. 

You checked the time, realizing that you only had thirty minutes to get to class. "Oh shoot, I gotta go." You said, much to the displeasure of Renzo. He slowly got up and towered over you. "I wish you only had to take Cram School," Renzo said as he pouted. You chuckled and agreed with him, wondering if you could maybe get out of them. You shrugged and left the room, leaving a pouting Renzo. He decided that since you have to leave soon, he'd make you a little breakfast. This then reminded him of lunch.

He quickly went to the kitchen and got to work. By the time that he had finished, you came out in your uniform. "Here ya go, your breakfast and lunch," Renzo said as he handed you a bento box and a breakfast burrito. "Thanks, Renzo." You gave him a smile and then ate most of your pinwheel roll. You finished it on the way out of the house, later saying goodbye to Renzo. He waved you off and you pulled out your key. When you were gone, Renzo decided to go back to sleep, liking the pleasing feeling it gave him. He didn't exactly have to sleep, but he still liked to do it.

Back with you, you crawled out of the parked van and walked to school. When you reached the building, it gave the other students a chance to finally check you out. You found your homeroom and was told by the teacher to wait outside. You waited for only a few minutes before the teacher called you in. You walked in and the teacher explained how you were the new transfer student. When it was your turn to speak you said, "Hello, my name's (m/n) (l/n) and I hope that we can have a wonderful year together." When you finished, you gave the class your signature smile.

"Thank you, Mr. (l/n), why don't you take a seat next to Mr. Suguro. Please raise your hand." You saw Bon raise his hand you smiled softly, surprising the boy. Anyone couldn't deny the fact that you looked a little feminine, yet you held an air that demanded respect. You walked over and sat down next to him. The class then continued on as usual, and you could feel almost every student steal glances at you. In between classes, your desk would be flocked by the other students.

They mostly asked you questions about yourself and you would casually respond. You didn't really care for any of them since they were just background characters. It was lunchtime now, which gave everyone more time to roam the classroom. This also gave them the opportunity to annoy the hell out of you. You entertained them for a little bit until an idea popped in your head. Bon had left his desk since there were so many people crowding around it to get to you. He was just about to leave when you caught his attention and sent him a look for help.

He stiffened at the look you sent him, seeing that you looked so desperate. He was leaving to go and eat with Shima and Konekomaru, but this could be his chance to get closer to you (<3). He walked over and you internally smirked. "Hey (l/n), wanna get lunch with me?" You smiled and said that you would be delighted, excusing yourself from everyone else. When you two were out in the hallway, you leaned over and said, "Thanks Ryuji, I don't know what I would've done to get away."

He grunted in response and it was quiet between you two when Bon said, "Bon." You blinked and looked over at him, causing a faint blush to spread over his cheeks. "Shima and Konekomaru call me Bon, so you should too since we're, erm," You chuckled and helped him out. "I'm happy that you consider me a friend, Bon. You can call me (n/n) if you'd like." You said and he nodded. You smiled and you two continued walking until you reached the outside. Bon said that he was going to go get something at the food stand. You said that was cool and that you'd save a spot for you two.

Bon nodded and then left, catching the attention of two certain boys. When he just bought himself a drink and a sandwich, he heard two familiar voices. He turned around to see Shima and Konekomaru, and Shima didn't look very happy. "Bon, we've been waiting for you at our spot, is something wrong?" Konekomaru asked and Bon frowned. "No. I'm just eating lunch with someone else today." Bon answered and it gave Shima a second to think before he realized who this someone else was. "Ohohoho, I understand now. You're on a little lunch date with (l/n)~!"

Bon scowled, causing the pinkette to laugh. "It's not a lunch date!" Bon defended, catching the attention of anyone close enough to hear. He grumbled and said that he was leaving. Shima was smirking as he watched Bon walk off. He was then immediately scolded by Konekomaru, but he stopped him before he could say any more. "I may not be the shiniest tool in the shed, but I know Ryuji. So much so that I can tell he really likes (m/n)." Shima said and Konekomaru stopped and thought about it.

He realized that what Shima said was correct, and now everything made sense. "Woah, I didn't know Bon would ever like anyone like that, " Konekomaru said and Shima agreed. "He still has emotions, as much as he'd like to deny that," Shima said before they walked back to their spot to finish their lunches.