8장 (AMBW)

Jae-hyun had never really hated anyone, but he hated Se-ra with every bone in his body. He unwillingly married, and unwilling divorced her to walk around with the shame of being a divorced man. Not to mention the fact that he would not be able to have children. Who would willingly marry him? Now that he knew about his condition, he could not hide it from a potential suitor. That would be considered marriage by deception. Jae-hyun resolved himself to focus on the company and forget about ever having a family of his own.

*****

When Topaz danced for him, years had passed since his last sexual encounter. Desire or energy to be with anyone seemed to vaporize from his life and his mind. His body expressed no desire to be with anyone. He was so deeply wounded by his ex-wife's betrayal that he lost the desire to be with any woman until he felt her bouncing her phat ass on him. Topaz awoke a sleeping giant. He once loved having sex. He loved to feel a woman's body beneath his before he married Se-ra. The few times she allowed him to have sex with her was functional. Nothing else. When Topaz pushed him on the bed and began to dance for him, he didn't really know how to respond. He felt the movement of her body and his body responded to hers in a way that surprised him.

Jae-hyun was starved for attention. He needed to feel a woman's touch to assure him that he was a man after all. When she straddled him, he had never felt such an urgency to be inside a woman before. She kissed him and touched his body. The feel of her taut nipples on his chest made all the anger and abuse disappear.

He always thought the way some black women were built was unnecessary and ridiculous. When he felt her body under his hands, he understood why thick women were so appealing and so sensual. Her body was soft and comforting. Her ass was big and round, and he could not stop grabbing it. The feeling of her ass bouncing on him made him crave her more. It was nice to grab a hold on her bottom and hold on as she was riding him or if he was riding her.

Her breasts were too amazing. One of them was as big as his face. He loved to lay on her boobs. They were so soft and inviting. When they were making love, her breasts bouncing in his face made him harder than ever. He never thought it was necessary to have such big breasts until he had the opportunity to experience them for himself.

When he entered her for the first time, Jae-hyun saw stars. After living without sex for years, he thought he would explode feeling her tightness. He was nowhere near prepared for the way her body responded to him. Every move he made, she responded to it. Last but certainly not least was the feelings her voice elicited from him. Every time he heard begging, moaning, pleading and just the sound of her voice, he had to concentrate to control his manhood. Her voice made him want to cum. There was no other way to explain it. She had a voice that was laced with sex.

Never in his life had he met a woman who was able to control the response of his body the way Topaz controlled him. She was a seductress and a temptress, but he realized that she was totally unaware of her powers. Reserved and shy were words which adequately described her. Even though she knew she was a beautiful woman, she was not aggressive enough to command others with her beauty. She relied on her warm heart, good characteristics, and her mind to interact with others. She reserved her sensuality for him and him alone. Jae-hyun would never allow the most precious jewel he had ever encountered to get away from him. When he made love to her, his life was complete. She made him feel like he was a king.

Even when they were not in bed, she would make him laugh until he cried. They became friends. Much of their time was spent overcoming the mistakes of the past and learning what made the other person happy. She made him feel like the most precious person in her world. It was as if she only knew how to encourage him and please him. He trusted her to walk through this life with him. Because she was so good to him, he had no problem reciprocating his love, affection, and attention with her. Love. That's what he felt most of all. Love. God only knew how much he loved her.

*****

As Jae-hyun sat at the table with his family, he felt a lump in his throat. He didn't want to spend time away from Topaz. The more he thought of her, what she meant to him, and how she redeemed him, the less he cared about the consequences or anything else. He battled the desire to expose everything here and now. If he were not carefully planning his exodus, he would tell his family and take the next flight home. He could just about see his baby lying in the big bed all by herself. It broke his heart to be away from her. Every time he left her, he felt like he wronged her. She trusted him and waited patiently for him to come back. The doctor put her on bedrest and he couldn't rub her back and legs to ease the pressure of his child weighing down her body. The guilt he of leaving her alone was growing to an unbearable pressure which he would be forced to relieve soon. Jae-hyun couldn't keep doing this. It was getting to hard to be away from his wife.

The only thing that bothered him almost as much as the pain of being away from his wife, was the idea of hurting his brother. He was smiling and laughing with his wife. They seemed to be getting along quite well. From time to time, he would catch them playing around with one another. He even caught them making out on one occasion and some of the weight on his heart was lifted because he believed his brother found someone who cared for him. Jae-hyun didn't want to destroy his brother's happiness.

How could he possibly explain everything to Jin-jae? The hole he was digging for himself became bigger and bigger. His brother would never forgive him for his betrayal. There was no way to mend this. Topaz was special beyond anything he could have imagined. Now that he understood her appeal and her beauty, his heart ached because he knew his relationship and his child with her would be the same as if he were to personally and publicly insult his brother. It was as if he stole all these special moments from his brother. If Jae-hyun had not interfered, it is very possible that Jin-jae would be in his position feeling the most intense joy of his life. There was no way for him to fix this. He only hoped his brother would one day forgive him.

*****