6장 (AMBW)

Topaz grabbed his hands and held his arms over his head. It was amusing to see her attempt to control him. He was so much stronger than she was, but he welcomed the way she exuded control over him in bed. Jae-hyun realized that the moment she took control of their first encounter was the same moment he was lost to her. Try as he may, he could not stop thinking of her and wanting her. She was the only person capable of chipping away at the steel that encased his heart. She slid her hands down his arms and it was if he were receiving butterfly kisses. Her hands landed on his carefully crafted chest. Her mouth found his firm warm nipples. Her tongue was busy exploring him and indulging in the skin that was slightly salted from the rounds of sex they engaged in. She licked and sucked on his right nipple first, yet she didn't share the experience with his left nipple. He grabbed her hips and began to grind his manhood against her.

As she joined his efforts to escalate their interactions, she kissed his naked flushed skin. His neck, collarbone, and chest were covered in kisses. She nibbled and sampled his body. His skin tasted so good in her mouth. She sat back and indulged in the grinding motion of their hips. His hand grabbed her hip and she could feel him guide his full erection inside her. They lost count of the number of times they made love. She straddled him and rode his shaft as if she were a jockey. She held onto him and rode him long and hard. Every muscle in her body told her she was headed down the home stretch and not to stop bouncing her juicy plump ass up and down. Topaz continued to bounce on him as if her life depended on reaching the finish line. Jae-hyun was amazed by his lover's efforts. She rode him until he could no longer fend off the desire to fill her up with his hot sticky essence. He dug deep inside her hard enough to make her scream her appreciation for his forcefulness. He made her cum so much her body became extremely sensitive to his touch.

Just the feel of his breath on her skin made her clench down on her flower as the beginnings of another orgasm loomed close by. They spent the majority of the day soothing one another's body. The moments of unfulfilled desire were replaced with hot passionate lovemaking. Topaz didn't want to ever let him go again. She couldn't believe the way she felt about him. It was as if she had always wanted and desired Jae-hyun. Now more than ever, she desperately craved him. Desired him. Needed him.

*****

Topaz opened her eyes and realized it was 6:28 PM. Something was out of place. Dammit. She completely forgot about going back to work. What in the world was she doing? Now, that her boss was 'baby daddy', that was no reason for her to start behaving carelessly. Girl, you gotta get your shit together. This is so unlike you. She admonished herself. As she looked around and got her bearings, she realized that she had fallen asleep on top of Jae-hyun. A memory pushed itself through her sleep induced fog, and she was reminded that he refused to allow her to move after he filled her with his hot Korean cream. Topaz hoped and prayed she wasn't setting herself up for failure. She lay her head on his chest and drifted back to sleep.

Waking up with her arms wrapped around his body and her legs positioned on either side of him was a bit strange. She would've never thought this position would be comfortable, and yet he was sleeping as if she were not on him at all. As she sat on his lap, she looked at his amazing face and body. He was truly the embodiment of sensuality. She ran her hand down from the middle of his chest to his six-pack. His body was very well defined. She was lost in her investigation of the man she once abhorred. Their first meeting didn't give her the opportunity to truly appreciate his form. She was astounded by the magnificent body that lay beneath her.

*****

Jae-hyun quietly observed her as she sat on his lap. He loved the fact that she fell asleep straddling him. He never felt this kind of closeness with anyone. Her body was calming. His life was full of stress, but the closeness he felt to her quieted his chaotic spirit. The decisions which were entrusted to him were like a millstone around his neck, at times. Lying here with her, he felt nothing but peace. She was a balm against the stressors in his life. Jae-hyun wanted her for more than just a day.

He knew he would anger so many people because of the decision he was about to make but for once in his life, he decided to be selfish. Topaz was everything he ever wanted in a woman. He didn't care that she was African American. When he married his first wife, he did so even though he had no feelings for her at all. He never understood how important it was to have a truly special woman in his life until he was away from Topaz for nearly two months. He surveyed her as she lovingly consumed his body with her eyes. She made him feel special. There was no way he would allow her to leave him. He couldn't let her go. She was far too precious.

His hands reached up and cupped her full breasts. The same hands slid down to her thick hips. Topaz stared deep into his eyes. There was an emotion present that she could not speak. Even though she tried to be careful, Jae-hyun already knew her secret. He sat up to meet her. He held her face and began to kiss her slowly as if he were committing her to memory. How could he not enjoy every moment with her? He held onto her as if she would disappear should he let go. They were locked in a kiss more passionate than anyone could imagine. It was so real and so hot. It melted all the ice and steel that prohibited them from seeing the other person clearly.

Their awareness of what was happening made tears fall from each of their eyes. Jae-hyun knew this was love. Topaz couldn't deny the swell of raw affection in her heart. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. She wound her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. They sat for some time just holding one another. Jae-hyun could not imagine leaving her. The thought made him feel anxious and irritated. He knew what he had to do.

"Topaz?" His voice was shaky.

"Yes?" She responded.

"Will you... will you marry me?" Was the question that knocked the wind out of her chest.

Topaz knew they had a situation and she knew she was starting to have some major feelings for Jae-hyun. Nothing in the whole wide world could have prepared her for the questioned he asked. She looked into his eyes to make sure he wasn't joking. Then she checked again to make sure he wasn't sick. Finally, she checked one more time to make sure he didn't appear to have lost his mind. Nothing was different about him. He appeared to be the vision of health. How was it possible that he was asking her to marry him? He said this was impossible. What the hell was going on?

"Jae-hyun, you said this was not possible."

"I know what I said. I know my family will not be happy with my decision. Topaz the entire time I was away from you, I felt like I would die without you. Even before I found out you were pregnant, my heart ached for you. I don't want to let you go. I am prepared to do whatever it takes to keep you in my life by and my side." He stated forcefully. Topaz had no idea what to say or do. She knew she felt the same feelings, but she wasn't sure how her family or his family would react to this. At least he was her baby's father and they had a mutual love for one another. She couldn't believe he said it. LOVE. Oh god, please... please... please help me. She cried in her mind. Topaz knew it was crazy. They only knew each other a little more than three months.

"Yes. I will marry you." She closed her eyes and accepted his proposal. Honestly, she didn't want her child to be illegitimate. Even though the circumstances were different, it didn't change the fact that they actually loved one another.

*****

The next day they went to the Justice of the Peace's office and before the hour was up, Topaz was officially Mrs. Choi.

*****

Mr. Hyeon-u Choi never interfered in his eldest son's affairs. When he found that Jae-hyun could not have children, he said nothing. When he found that Jae-hyun was getting a divorce, he said nothing. When Jae-hyun left Seoul to intervene in his brother's affairs, he said nothing. He trusted his eldest son and knew he was capable of working out any situation.

When Mr. Choi found that his son fathered a child with an African American woman, he said very little. When Jae-hyun married the black woman, Mr. Choi's anger could be felt up to the heavens.

*****