He found us

Felix's POV

" GUYS GET DOWN HERE. YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO'S HERE !!!!"Y/n yells from down stairs. We all run downstairs " Who's here?" I ask " V-vanoss" she says looking at us completely horrified. She opens the door " Hello " she squeaks out  " Hello Y/n" he says " Can I help you?"  " Yes you can. Can I come in?" " Umm sure "  she opens the door fully and let's him in " Oh yeah I brought the guys,can they come in too" " Yeah" she says and invites us  to sit down. Once everyone is inside they all sit down " What did you guys need ?" She asks looking down " We needed a place to hide out for a while " " Why?" I ask " Cause we beat up the sheriff's kid and we have to wait until tommorw in order to get them to back off " DING DONG  " Oh that's the pizza" Y/n says and grabs her wallet. After making a conversation with the delivery boy and paying him she brings the pizza to the counter and sets it down " Oh you bought food thanks " Vanoss says heading towards counter. " What are you doing " I ask " Getting food " he replies" Well this food isn't for you "  Mark says and grabs the pizza box " It's fine I'll order another one. " Y/n says looking down obviously scared and doesn't want a fight between us.  " No. I'll buy it this time " I say " Felix it-"  I cut her off " No I'll buy okay?"  " Okay ".

Mark's POV

" Who's up for L4D2 ?" I ask. Y/n's eyes light up like a kid on  Christmas " I'll take that as a yes from you. " I chuckle. " I'm down, but where we gonna play at?" " Follow me "  Y/n says and heads to the " BEST ROOM EVER" " In here " she says. The crew has their mouths wide open " Best room ever " they all say in unison.  Y/n giggles and turns on the Xbox 360 and hands us controllers. " Thanks " Jack  says.

~ Time skip half an hour later~

Vanoss' POV

We were still playing L4D2. " All right. I'm gonna go to sleep. If You boys would kindly show your selves out. " Y/n says and leaves the room. I hear a different door open then close. " Alright bye  boys " Felix says and then go to a different room. " Wait shouldn't he be leaving with you guys? " I ask. " We live here now " Jack says and looks at us " Leave " Mark says " No. We're staying here too" Delirous says " IF IT MAKES YALL GO TO SLEEP. YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR TONIGHT. ONLY TONIGHT ! Y/n screams for across  the hall. I look at Mark and Jack and smirk. " LET ME ORGANIZE THE ROOMS " Y/n says and exits her room. Mark and Jack share a room. Wildcat and Mini share a room. CarToonz and Ohm. Terroriser  and Moo. Felix and Bryce. ( Not all of the crew came because that would be hell .) Nogla and Lui. Basically and Delirious. Me and y/n. The poor girl looked terrified to share a room with me. " Don't worry darling. You'll scream out my name later on tonight. I'll be gentle though." I say smirking. Y/n went super pale and stood still. I smirked and gave a small chuckle. " Vanoss don't push it. I can  kick you and everyone else  out " Mark said. " You're not the owner. " Mini says and glares at Mark " Actually we live her with Y/n now to keep her safe from YOU GUYS " Felix says and hugs Y/n while glaring at me. After that everyone heads to their rooms for the night. Y/n strips down to her sports bra and panties. I blush and look away. I hear her open a drawer and pull something out. I turned to take a sneak peek, and she's wearing some yoga pants. I just stare as she takes a pillow from the bed and lays a blanket on the ground. " You sleep on the bed"  she says I told I'm fine sleeping on the floor but she said she would be a bad host. So I picked her up bridal style played her on the bed and played down next to her. She tried to get up but I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. I was spooning her. Soon after we fell asleep.

Hello my book babies. I just wanted to let you know that you will have you moments with all the guys. I swear to god I love you all so much no matter how many times I've been inactive you never give up on me