Batim FINAL CHAPTER

Vanoss' POV

when I woke up I didn't see Y/n next to me. I hear yelling  come from the " Best Room Ever " I walk in to see what the commotion is

" Jack, Mark ,Felix. I'm getting ready to record come join me. " Y/n says. The boys yell okay and come to record with her. Felix checks his phone.

Time skip

" Who the hell is T-series and why they trying to dethrone me ?" Felix asks as he clicks on a YouTube video.

y/n is running around the room screaming while Jack chases her.

" Get back here !" Jack says

" NEVER.  YOU SHOULD SHARE YOUR COOKIES " Y/n yells. Mark stands in front of her and they both crash.   

" HAHA. " Jack says as he steals the cookies back.

" You're evil " Y/n yells as she runs to Felix. " Felix will you buy me cookies ?"  

" Of course I will beauty. " He says and turns around " Hop on " he says and Y/n hops on his back

" FOR NARNIA!!!" She screeches. They all laugh.  I feel my face heat up. I'm mad ?  Weird.

" Oh. Your still here. " Mark says " Thought you and all the other guys left a long time ago. " he looks bored

" Welp sorry to burst your bubble pretty sure that me and my friends are still here and we're hungry so what's for breakfast? " I say and ask.

" What breakfast. We're not maids. Make you're own. " Jack says

" It's fine. I'll make breakfast. I'm gonna need to buy some ingredients so just let me order some online. Then Wallmart will deliver it. So wake everyone up. " Y/n says and goes on her phone to order some ingredients for breakfast.