Chapter 1

Heeeeyyyy... starting here's kinda original huh?

I made that edit myself, thank you very much
—————

Chapter 1
You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision

Sakura smelled fresh air and felt the remnants of a weak Genjutsu. She felt like she should remember the feeling but she didn't. She opened her eyes to a forest of trees over her. She felt around for chakra and found Kakashi and Sasuke's chakra signatures exchanging some blows. Sasuke's chakra was then pulled underground.

Ah, now Sakura remembered this.

Naruto's chakra was struggling in one spot and that confirmed where she was. She was just put into a Genjutsu by Kakashi after he practically fingered Naruto in the ass.

Sakura breathed in and out, letting the air calm her beating heart.

Sakura-chan~ Sakura jolted up at Aphrodite's voice.

"Aphrodite-sama?" Sakura couldn't find where the goddess' voice came from.

You don't have to speak aloud Athena's voice rang it.

We're currently outside the gates of Konoha, we'll become legal citizens and find you at that bar you talked about, okay? Hestia said.

'Alright...' Sakura got up and headed towards Naruto's chakra signature. The bell rung as Sakura and Sasuke sat next to a tied up Naruto and Kakashi stood in front of them. Naruto's stomach growled and at that Kakashi began to speak.

"Uh oh, stomachs growling?" Kakashi put a hand on his hip and one hand pointing with an index finger, "By the way, about this exercise... Well! There's no need for you guys to go back to the Academy"

"Uwah!" Naruto stared in awe. Sakura didn't say anything this time, she knew they failed. Sasuke smirked.

"Then! Then! That means the three of us..." Naruto started.

"Yes, the three of you..." Kakashi smiled and paused for effect, "must quit being Ninja!!" Naruto and Sasuke's faces showed shock but Sakura, again, already knew they failed and wasn't even bothered.

"You seem rather quiet, Sakura" Kakashi commented.

"A-ah..." Sakura scratched the side of her face, "It's fine if I fail, I don't really care"

"B-but Sakura-chan!" Naruto blurted our desperately, "You want to become a Ninja, right?!?"

"I could always be in the medical field instead" Sakura shrugged.

'What made her change her attitude? Don't tell me that the Genjutsu scared her so much that she'd want to actually quit being a Ninja' Kakashi knew she was weak but he didn't think she was that weak.

"But! Quit being Ninja?! What do you mean?!" Naruto shouted, "Uh, well it's true, we weren't able to take the bells. But why do we have to be told to 'quit'?!" He squirmed against the ropes that bound him.

"That's because you're all squirts who don't have the qualifications to become Ninja" Kakashi put his hands on his hips. Sasuke "tch"-ed and ran forward.

"Oh!" Naruto's eyes widened. Sakura stayed passive as Sasuke was pinned to the ground.

"I'm saying you're all squirts. Are you kids thinking that being a ninja is easy? Ha? Are you kids thinking that being a ninja is easy? Huh? Why do you think you're doing this exercise in teams?"

This time it was Sakura's turn to "tch" and muttered, "Teamwork"

"Well, at least one of you has an understanding of the answer to this test" Kakashi looked up at Sakura's lazy, sitting form. She looked bored. She didn't even comment something like "Don't step on Sasuke-kun!" Or even called out for Sasuke when he ran at Kakashi.