>>> one

"Bella!" She heard her mother call out for the third time

"What is it?" She called back standing at the top of the stairs. Slowly walking down them to see her mother standing with the front door open, and a stranger.

"This is the new neighbour. This is the littlest Blue, this is Mr. Morgan." She reached the bottom of the stairs "He moved into James and Lisa's place," her mother said gesturing her closer. Reaching the doorway she glanced suspiciously at the man.

"Nice to meet you," He said holding his hand out to her. His voice was deep and rough sending a shiver down her spine. His eyes were a whiskey colour, hair dark and slightly tousled, making it obvious he had been doing some physical activity.

Placing her dainty hand into his worn one, she smiled widely at him "And you Mr. Morgan," her voice soft and sweet.

"Let me grab the hammer you needed," her mother said before rushing away. Letting go of his hand her eyes trailed up and down his body. He was very good looking for an older man, ruggedly handsome.

"Call me Jeffrey," he said while his tongue ran across his bottom lip, eyes trailing up and down her body.

"Call me Bella, or any name you like," she replied flipping her hair over her shoulder to lean against the doorway. She felt a surge of confidence along with a trail of heat between her thighs, making her tense her legs together.

His eyes trailed down to her legs "oh I have a lot of names I'd like to call you," he replied resting his hand against the doorway above her head, leaning closer towards her.

"And I've got a lot I can't wait to call you," she slurred quietly leaning closer.

His eyelids lowered slightly as he leaned in as well "Wha-" he started but was cut off by her mother prancing back to the doorway holding a tool. Jeffrey took a step back a wide smile covering his face.

"Here you go," she said leaning against the other side of the doorway holding the tool towards the man.

He eyed the tool in the woman's hand "Ah thanks, though it's the hammer I needed and that is a spanner."

"Whoops silly me, one second," she replied skipping off down the hallway.

"What would you call me?" He immediately said breathlessly. leaning close to her again, close enough that his breath brushed across her face.

"Anything you want," she whispered back leaning up so their faces were almost touching. His free hand came up to rest on her hip, gripping tightly "Fuck," she whispered under her breath.

His eyes darted down to her lips and then back to her eyes "Such a dirty word coming from a sweet mouth," he murmured before pulling her closer by her waist.

"If it so sweet you should give me something to suck on," she whispered back her shaky hand reaching up to rest on his abdomen, feeling his firm muscle beneath.

"Oh baby, I don't think it would fit," he replied in a low growl.

"I love a challenge," her hand lowering from his stomach to rest on the edge of his belt. Confidence running through her veins, while heat pooled between her legs.

He pulled her flush against him, pausing for a moment "How old are you?" He asked.

"Does it matter?" She replied gripping his belt buckle trying to pull him closer but he leaned back "Sixteen" she answered, he completely pulled away stepping to the edge of the patio running a hand through his hair.

He looked her up and down before cursing under his breath turning away. After a moment of her leaning against the doorway staring at his back, he finally turned around "shit, that sucks. I'm not looking for jailbait."

Insulted she shook her head stepping back inside the house, glaring at him she bit back "And I've already got a dad."

"Is this the right one?" Her mother interjected appearing again with another tool. Standing in between the two, but their eyes were still glued to each other. She gave him a sarcastic smile, she tilted her head.

"Perfect, thanks. Guess we will be seeing each other a lot, neighbours," he said his eyes trailing between the two. However, his eyes were piercing through the youngest blue, dangerous thoughts running through his mind.

"Maybe. See you around," she said pulling a sweet from her back pocket, then slipping it into her mouth with a wink. While the silver-haired man shook his head, hammer gripped tightly in his hand.

While her mother walked inside muttering something to herself she watched the tall, dark, handsome man walk down the pathway. She felt like slapping herself upside the head, she had never met the man and suddenly she was acting like the slutty girls at her school.

She would have to watch herself around him. Little did she know that he was going to watch her movements closely, for her.

- - -