>>> six

Tightening the belt around her coat she looked in the mirror

Tightening the belt around her coat she looked in the mirror. Her dress was covered along with the rest of her skin, the only thing visible was her unsuspecting sneakers.

Armed with a false grin and a visible shake Bella left her room heading straight for the front door. Just as her hand wrapped around the handle her mother called out "where are you off to?"

"Bible reading," she replied smoothly, it was the only reason her mother let her leave the house at dark "at Cindy's."

Her mother stepped into the hallway looking her up and down "why the coat?"

"It's cold," she ran a hand over the coat "don't want to show too much skin."

Her mother smiled "that's my girl."

Smiling she pushed open the door. "I'll be home, hopefully not too late, but you know Cindy. If we start the New Testament we won't stop."

"Sleep over if necessary," was her mothers response with a wave.

Closing the front door she leant against it staring at the car stationary in front of her house "hurry up!" Lucas called leaning out the front window. Biting her lip she chanced a glance at Jeffrey's before rushing towards the car door.

"Thanks for the lift," she called slipping into the front seat. "I'm happy you're not ignoring me anymore."

He nervously laughed before glancing over his shoulder "we've been friends since we we're kids. Nothing should get in the way of that."

Biting her bottom lip Bella reached over placing a hand on his arm "good," she whispered making his eyes snap down to his arm and then trail back up to her face. "Now let's get going before my mum catches us and ruins my plans."

"Plans? It's just a party," he replied pulling out into the street.

Glancing in the mirror she noticed a car lights had turned on "i've got something special in mind tonight."

...

Stumbling out the front door she rushed to the pavement. Crossing to sit behind a car on the other side of the road holding her head in her hands "you fucking idiot."

"Bella," Lucas yelled rushing from the house, his hair a mess as he buckled his pants. "Come back."

Hiding behind the door of a car she held her breath, watching him look up and down the street.

"Fuck," he hissed standing on the pavement.

"Oi, Lucas. What you doing out there?" A guy yelled from the front door "fuck that girl, there is like a thousand inside!"

After a moment Lucas stormed back inside slamming the door. Letting out a breath Bella leant forward against the cool car door, with every word she banged her head against the door "You. Fucking. Idiot."

With the last hit there was a buzzing noise, Bella glanced up to see the car window opening. Slowly standing up she glanced inside the car to see Jeffrey staring straight ahead.

"Jeffrey?"

"Get in." He said in a hard voice, after a moment he turned his gaze to her. Leaning over he opened the door "i'm not going to ask twice."

Sitting in the car she stared straight ahead silently as Jeffrey pulled out of the street. Turning her head to face him she felt a wave of curiosity "what were-"

"No," he said slamming a hand on the wheel making Bella jump in her seat "you-you don't get to say anything right now."

Clinging tightly to her seatbelt Bella stared at her lap. Her nerves had made her run from Lucas earlier, but now she was terrified.

After a few moments the car came to a stop. Bella looked up to see they were parked in the car park of the local green. Looking at the door handle Bella slowly let her hand gravitate towards it. "I really fucking wouldn't," he almost growled "i'm not in the mood."

Dropping her hand in her lap she took another glance at him. His fingers were visible in the dark as they tapped against the wheel.

Her heart began to beat faster as he let out a deep breath. "You," he chuckled "i saw him leave the house, fixing his pants-"

"It wasn't like-" she tried to explain but was cut off.

"That fucking excuse is older than me," he said slamming a hand on the wheel "you went in there," he finally turned his head to face her leaning close enough she could smell him "you fucked that boy, you threw it away. On a boy," he chuckled with the last words.

"I can smell the alcohol on your breath," Bella mumbled leaning back.

"I could say the fucking same princess," he replied before gripping her knee with one hand "so tell me could you even feel his tiny dick?"

"Jeffrey that hurts," she whined grabbing at his hand which was squeezing tighter. "Stop it."

"Why didn't you ask him to stop? Huh," he said  releasing his grip. "You've only prove your a child, you threw it away in a hissy fit."

"I didn't fuck him," she yelled and it echoed around them "i couldn't-"

"His pants-"

"We we're making out, he started to take his pants off- I couldn't do it," she added pulling her coat tighter and covered her legs.

"You better not be lying to me," he said softly "i swear if that," his hand cupped her chin softly "that boy got his filthy fucking hands on you," he grip tightened "i wouldn't be held accountable for what i'd do."

"I swear," she softly whispered placing her hand on his wrist "trust me." She breathed in a deep breath as he leant closer "i couldn't waste it on a boy," she added.

For the first time that night she saw a smirk grace his features "you couldn't?"

"No," she whispered looking into his eyes "I need a man."

"A man?" He asked with a chuckle. He leant back, pulling Bella to him with his grip on her jaw "a man would destroy your innocence."

"Maybe that's what I need," she replied looking at his lips before letting her eyes meet his "someone to destroy me."

He pulled he closer so that their faces were less then an inch apart "don't fucking tempt me," he growled.

"Im not tempting," she murmured placing a hand on his thigh "I'm begging."