~Chapter 1~

Kelsey's pov

Me being myself, I thought it was a good time to watch desperate housewives all over again. I know stupid but I had nothing to do... it was this or go shopping with my roommate.

I stood up from my couch and went to check my phone to see the time.

"12 O CLOCK! I thought it was 9 in the morning?"

I said confused at my actions because I mean like how bored I'm I?To sit on the couch since the morning. I need to do something productive like um.... go buy food!

I walked over to my room and opened my door to see my best friend sitting on my bed scrolling for instagram. Wait, so I've been watching tv and she didn't even tell me anything.

"SAHAR! Get your fat ass off my bed! How long have you even been here? I thought you went shopping?" 

I said even confused than last time . 

"I've been here since ten actually, you been watching tv for some time you know." She said showing a picture of me on the couch. I swear to god if she posted this on Instagram.

"Get out of my room, I have to change!" I said pushing her out of the room and locking the door so she can't come in.

I decided to wear overalls and pink crop top with pink vans.

I put all te things I needed in the backpack like you know tanpons,pads and of course my phone charger. I walked out my room to Sahar on the couch watching desperate housewives! I AM NOT GOING TO TELL HER THE TIME LIKE SHE DID TO ME. I quietly walked out the door and headed to my favourite cafe.

I took my bike because like I said earlier I had to be productive. I got on and went to the cafe.

At the cafe

I walked in and heard the chime of the bell and I was awoken by the aurora of the smell of coffee. I went to the booth I always sat at and saw a boy sitting there with his friends.I don't know if there new here but I'll let it slide but if I see them there next time I'll kill them. I went to go to the nearest window seat and order a coffee and a burger and idk 5 pancake stacks.

Shawn's pov

I saw a girl come into the shop but it wasn't a typical LA girl she was different ,she had a glow that was like out of this world. I know this might be cringy but I think it was destiny. But I don't even know her name....