chapter 3

Kelsey pov

  In the corner of my eye I saw that boy that was sitting in my booth staring at me. To be honest I don't know how I was feeling , all I did was take a sip from my drink. I pretend to look around the room and tried not to notice him staring at me.  I MEAN ACTUALLY TRIED! But his coffee bean brown eyes had me by it glaze.

Shawn's pov

"Shawn why do you keep staring at that girl?" My friend Cameron said poking me in the arm.

"W-what who I'm not looking at anyone!" I said doing a pouty face ( is that how u spell it cuz idk tbh). All of a sudden, I heard a song come on the radio. Her voice was beautiful,soft but powerful at the same time.

" take a piece if my heart and make it all your own cuz when we are apart we will never be alone" the radio played

(I know that's Shawn's song But you know what I wanted to do it! )

I heard a loud scream coming from where the girl was sitting.

"I'M ON THE RADIO THAT MY SONG!" she said doing a full out dance will going to random people!

"TAKE A PIECE OF MY HEART AND MAKE IT ALL YOUR OWN CUZ WHEN WE ARE APART WE WILL NEVER BE ALONE!" She sang on top of the table.

That's  her.... she not ordinary but sane.

"KELSEY GET OFF THE TABLE OR YOUR PAYING!" I heard the manager shouting. All of a sudden I saw her leg It out of the door but to come back in with a note on my table.

 call me - Kelsey

ps- I know this is weird but I see you staring at me ;)

+44 1234456789

I smirked as I saw her run out of the shop and putted the note in my pocket.  Should I take the chance... but I don't want to get hurt again?