First Date

CHRIS POV

I've never been so nervous before. But yet I'm also very excited, I was going to go on a date with the talented Melissa Benoist! And we've been friends for a while so I know what things she likes and doesn't like. Well, actually, she barely doesn't like a few things. She's not picky, which is one thing of many that I love about her. I have the perfect plan for this date!

I'm  heading for the parking lot. Most of the cast and crew has already left, but Melissa and I started talking and I guess we lost track of time. I could talk to Melissa for hours, I want to talk to her for hours.

I got home in about 20 minutes, I quickly ran inside, up the stairs, and into my bedroom. I find my self spending about 3 minutes just standing in front of the closet trying to find out what to wear. I chose a nice pair of jeans, that doesn't sag. And a nice button up shirt.

I was about to head back downstairs, but I then heard my phone's notifications go off on my way out of my room. It was Melissa!

Melissa: Hey! I was wondering what's the dress code for this date?

Me: Causal, but nice.

Melissa: Can do, I'm really excited for our first date, I hope it's going to be one of many! X

I couldn't help but smile at that text

Me: Yeah! So do I! X

Melissa: :)

Me: :)

Melissa: well I guess I'll see you in an hour then.

Me: yeah, can't wait.

Melissa: Me neither.❤

She's so perfect, beautiful, amazing, funny, and so full of life. This will be the best date ever! I love her!

WAIT WHAT?!?! I love her? No I don't! Yes I do! No I don't! YES I DO!!!!

It's to early for love, but I don't care. I love her. I really do.

MELISSA'S POV

Why am I so nervous? I've been on so many dates, and I've never felt like this. But, I've never felt how I feel about Chris with anyone. Not even my ex husband, Blake.

I don't talk much about him, there's nothing much to talk about. It just didn't work out. It wasn't me, it was him. I just guess that he thought that it wasn't consider cheating if the wife didn't find out. That idiot!

But I honestly don't care, because I've got Chris. And I really really really love him. LIKE!! I LIKE HIM!

Do I just like him? I know what liking someone feels like, and that's not how I feel about Chris. I feel more! There's more! I guess I do love him. Yeah! I love Chris Wood!

He makes me feel special, happy, and protected. How couldn't I love him? I mean you would if you met him.

I quickly run upstairs to my bedroom and find a nice causal dress, it was light blue and had ruffles on the bottom. It didn't have any sleeves or anything so I have to wear a jean jacket. I run to my closet to pull out a shoes box that contains perfectly new, white flats.

I ran into the bathroom and pulled out all of my makeup bags. I did my everyday make-up, but I made my cheeks a little more rosier. And I applied  a thin layer of red lip stick.

I decided to leave my hair down, but I wanted to give it extra curls. I pulled out my curler and began curling my hair, giving it extra bounce.

I looked at the clock and it says 6:57. Ahhh!!! Chris will be here any minute now.

I quickly run downstairs, grab my purse, and sit on the couch waiting for the love of my life to arrive.

*knock knock knock*

I quickly run to the door, butterflies in my stomach.
When I open the door I see the most handsomest man ever.

"Well, you dress up nice" I compliment

"Your beautiful" he says nearly drooling over me.

"Thanks" I blush

"You ready?" He asks with the sexiest smile.

"Yes!" I exclaim, exiting my house with Chris by my side.

"Where we going?" I ask, Chris opening the car door for me.

"Its a surprise" He says, closing the door for me.

Chris hops into his seat and starts the car. We've been driving for about 5 minutes, just sitting in silence. It was a comfortable silence.

I grabbed Chris's hand that was sitting in his lap, and intertwined out fingers.

Our hands were holding onto one another until we reached the Supergirl studio. I was so confused. Why were we here?

"Um, what are we doing her Chris?" I asked confused.

"Just wait" he says getting out of the car to open mine.

No one was here, just us.

"Come on!" He laughs, grabbing a hold of my hand. We run inside of the studio.

I couldn't believe what I saw. I nearly broke down in tears. I can't believe he would do all of this for me. Karas apartment set was hanged with sparkly white Christmas lights. The couch was gone, and replaced with a padding of blankets. On the blankets there was everything I loved. Chocolate covered strawberries, Champaign! And popcorn. Next to the popcorn there were three movies.

I ran towards the blanket to pick up the movies.

"Sound of Music! Singing in the Rain! Wizard of Oz!
All of my favorite musicals!" I exclaim, running back to Chris standing by the door, smiling.

I run into his arms and hug him real tight. When I release I grab his face and pull him down into a kiss. My arms now around his neck, and his around my waist, pulling me closer and closer to him.

I break the kiss, laying my forehead onto his.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"I wanted out first date to be rememberable." He smiles.

He grabs my hand and leads me  onto the set where the blankets are. In front of us is a Roku Tv, placed on the floor. All set up.

We put in 'The Sound Of Music' and lay down. My head resting on his chest, my arms wrapped around him. Chris's arms are wrapped around me. Holding me close to him.

This is the best first date ever! Correction, date. This is the best date ever.

"I love you" I whisper, holding onto Chris.

Chris looks down at me, our eyes meeting one another. He smiles. I sit up, still starring into his insanely beautiful grey eyes.

"I love you" he whispers, his hands going through my hair.

I lean in, placing my lips gently onto his. I pull back, and we move back into the position we were in before.

"Best date ever" I whisper.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Hope your enjoying the story!