Friends~

Hey guys! Hazel here! And before I get started I just wanna say that this story contains some sensitive topics, so if you are not comfortable with this I would click away. If not, enjoy!~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ethan's POV

I stepped away from the recording with Mark and Tyler, slipping up the stairs into the bathroom silently. They wouldn't notice I was gone....they never do. Entering the bathroom, I turn around shutting and locking the door quietly, as it almost a habit. It was....

Sitting on the lid of the toilet, I began to fumble around with a metal blade in my pocket. One moment later it clattered to the floor with a hard metallic sound. Hoping no one heard, I looked around worried. Beginning to shake, I pick up the blade rolling my sleeve, slowly dragging the blade across my arm in neat thin lines. I pressed deeper with every cut appearing on my skin. As the blood began to drip down my arm, there was a faint knock on the door.

I began to panic, hearing Marks low voice call out to me.

"Ethan? Are you in there?" Mark said with a wave of anxiety washing over him. I began to panic, stuffing the blade on my pocket. I franticly pulled my sleeve down, jumping up from the seat and slowly unlocking the door, seeing Mark on the other side.

"Oh! Mark! Heya! Sorry I didnt hear you knock!" A fake smile spread across my face as I began to look at mark hoping he didn't notice my sleeve soaking in the blood from the cuts on my arms.

"Whatcha' doing in here blue?" He said looking around the bathroom with an eyebrow raised. I smirked at him doing the same.

"Going to the bathroom. What else what would I be doing?" I began to chuckle stepping back. "So? Whatcha need mark?" He looked at me worried.

"We need you for the recording." He looked at me with something in his eyes.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marks POV

I looked around the bathroom, trying to find something to ask him about. I hadn't found anything wierd so I just looked back to him.

"We need you for the recording." I knew something was wrong. As I said this he looked down and then back up at me. I noticed his fake smile, as I stepped out of the way for him.

"I'm a comin!" He giggled as he ran down the stairs his smile fading, seeing me walk into the bathroom, closing the door. I shut the door and used the restroom looking at the floor. I noticed that something was there. It seemed to be a drop of dark liquid. I got up and looked at it closer realizing it was blood. I looked back up at the shut door in fear.

(Le time skip to when he is back downstairs~)

Tylers POV

As Ethan came down the stairs smiling, this made me happy as I sat back down on the couch looking up at the T.V. with the latest game on the screen. "Where's mark?" I said noticing Ethan sit next to me.

"Up in the bathroom. He said he'd be right down!" He smirked with something on his eyes I could figure out. Mark came down the stairs with a big smile.

"Who's ready to play some games??"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I hope that you liked the first chapter! I know that it's kinda short and it's kinda boring.

Well I hope that I'll see you in the next chapter!

Bye-bye!!

Hazel~❤️