First Time~

Heya guys...sorry for no updates. It's been.... difficult to say the least. But that is nothing to worry about I guess. Hope you enjoy. Hazel~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ethan's POV-

I heard Mark's door shut once again. He has gotten up about six times now, and I know exactly what for. He has been worried about me, so he is always checking in with me now. The last two times he got up, he just opened the door and hadn't said anything to me. He just thinks I'm asleep, but of course I heard him, so I'm not. The thing is no matter what he does I know he is going to be worried about me....

I had given up trying to muster up the courage to say something, and turned over. It has been quite a long while since I had got a nice rest, and I was hoping tonight would be one of those nights. Wrapping my blanket around my legs, I slid one of my hands under my pillow and closed my eyes, trying as hard as I could to clear my head. I couldn't stop thinking of what could happen tommorow... Anything could, and it scared me.

Sleep came for me, but it was a dark, dreamless kind of sleep. It usually is for me. As I had jolted awake, I looked around the room, spotting nothing. No movement, not even the T.V. in the room. It had shut off by itself, or maybe Tyler had come in to check on me and thought it would be for the best. As soon as I had thought of Tyler's name, the door had cracked a small bit, the light from the hallway, flooding into the small room I had been staying in. A familiar voice had spoken gently, just enough to be heard from my side of the room. It was Tyler.

"Goodnight Mark. I'm gonna sleep in here with blue. I want to make sure he is alright." He had sat for a second, when I'm guessing was when Mark had responded. With that, Tyler had wished Mark a goodnight once more and slipped inside of the room. I shut my eyes quickly, not to worry Tyler that he had woken me up. As I layed on the bed, I heard a small shuffling and glanced to see what the noise was. When I did, Tyler had been changing from his jeans, into a pair of black and white basketball shorts. I continued to try to steady my breathing, as I continued to watch him. His body must be two times my size...With how slender I am, he must have been. With him slipping his shirt off, he tossed it into the corner of the room near his jeans, and lifted the corner of the blanket, gently, not to wake me up. As soon as he had gotten comfortable, I blushed to myself, and rolled over and threw my hand around his chest. He flinched, and turned to see what had happened. His eyes drifted down towards my face and I glanced up, my face still a slightly redder shade from the blush...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting again much. It's been...rough with school and all this, and that, and the other thing. Next chapter will probably be some smut. Tell me who's perspective you want it to be in!!! Love y'all~💜💜 Hazel~💜💜