1

"Yes hyung-nim. Don't worry about us. Just relax and take your time to come here. We'll be fine and it's only about one day until your flight arrives here. So just keep calm," said Namjoon on the phone, dragging his luggage behind him walking along with the other six boys beneath the dark sky. Their manager and staffs missed their flight as they got stuck in the traffic earlier. So, BTS had to come all the way here by themselves. 

Jimin took out the key from his pocket and walked forward to unlock the gates of this huge mansion in front of them. All the seven boys walked inside carrying and dragging their luggage with them.

"I don't get it why manager-nim is worrying so much about us even after we told him that we reached here safely," Seokjin sighed, helping himself towards the mansion garden.

"Oh, I think I know it," Hoseok prompted, holding an expression of fear as he stopped in his tracks and the other boys did the same.

"What is it?" asked Yoongi with confusion dripping from his face. Yoongi observed Hoseok's face, who was biting his bottom lip and was not contemplating a glance at Yoongi.

"Do you remember that creepy noona I told you about?" Hoseok's voice turned grave as he shuffled on the green grass beneath him.

"Ah, that stylist noona? But she didn't seem creepy to me at all," Jungkook raised his index finger in the air, seeming to remember something. He stood in the same position for a while before giving a long yawn.

"Cute," Jimin giggled as he ruffled the raven black hair on the younger boy's head.

"Yeah. Besides her creepy gazes, creepy tone and creepy walk? I wonder if I ever saw her smiling," Taehyung pondered about the girl Hoseok mentioned, a stream of shiver rushing through his spine.

"Exactly! She was indeed creepy," Hoseok pointed at him, eyes growing wide.

"What about her?" asked Namjoon, demanding him to continue.

"She was just styling my hair when we were doing our photoshoot at that place before coming here. Then we were having a quite normal conversation," Hoseok said as he dragged his luggage to his side and leaned his weight over it. All the other six boys formed a circle to hear what Hoseok was saying, under the dark sky as moonlight illuminated their faces.

Flashback:

"When did you started working as stylist?" asked Hoseok as he looked at the stylist through the mirror in front of him, as she was spraying hair spray on his hair. Her own dark brown hair splattered on her face.

"I was 16 when I realised that I have a keen interest in makeup and styling. When I was 22, I got an offer in Seoul to work as a stylist in a small entertainment company," Kim Mira's voice was calm as it could be, as she combed Hoseok's bangs.

"Woah... So you're not from Seoul?"

"Nope. I am from Suwon," Mira's lips curved upwards for a while, but faded as soon as Hoseok noticed.

Hoseok's eyes glowed hearing the name of the city. "Really? I have read about it's history. It's a beautiful city! I want to visit at least once,"

"Ah. Hoseok, here you are! I was searching for you everywhere," a manly voice echoed in the room. Hoseok shot his head to his side towards the door to find their manager as he entered the room with some papers in his hand.

"I had to fix my hair for the next photoshoot. Jimin ruined them by playing around," Hoseok pouted thinking about the mischievous kid near the pool. But then again a small smile found it's place on his lips.