Chapter 20

Y/N's POV

"Thank you so much Sylvanna!" I was at Aphmau's house, and let me just say, Sylvanna makes the best tacos.

"Awww, stop it.. " Sylvanna said shyly. I grabbed my plate and cup and put it in the sink. Aphmau was already done and was waiting for me by the table.

"We'll be upstairs mom!" Aphmau said. Sylvanna nodded, and we both went upstairs.

We walked into Aphs bedroom, still purple! And we sat on the edge of her bed.

"So, I wanted to talk~" Aphmau said. And I think I know what it's about. "About you and Gene"

"Um, what about it?" I say shrugging. I didn't want her to know.. I didn't want her to feel bad.

"He's blackmailing you isn't he" I slowly nod. I think it's fair that she knows. She told me about her incidents with Gene and its fair that I tell her mine. "For what?"

"ERM, I-I... " I look down. "For. kissing Laurance... He has pictures!"

"The things we do for those boys" Aphmau says sighing. I chuckle at the comment.

"Well, you moved on" I teased. She immediately turned a light shade of red.

"What? N-No I didn't!" She stuttered. "Wait, No! I-I just meant-"

"You know I'm just teasing you right?" I say laughing more.

"O-Of course!"

"Anyways back on the topic!" I really wanted some advice, since I was here. "What should I do? I mean, how did Gene stop blackmailing you?" She explained how Aaron knocked the phone out of his hands, which meant he couldn't get the picture back. "Oh. "

"Y-Yea... Kinda hectic" She said half smiling. "But, don't worry well get you out of this!"

"Y-Yea... "

"Y/N?" I hear Sylvanna say, I look towards the door and see Sylvanna peek her head into the door. "Your mom's here to pick you up"

"Wow, that was fast!" I hear Aphmau say behind me.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"So, how was it?" My mom asked me.

"How was what?" I ask, while I look at her.

"Hanging out with Aphmau "

"Good...?" She had this, odd tone to her.

"And we're here!" She said as she got. out the car. Why was she acting so weird? I got out the car and started to head to my house.

I walked inside, and I took of my shoes. But when I look up, I almost died. I saw Laurance,  Gene, Dante, Travis, and Garroth.  They were all talking to one another and looked up to see me.

"Y/N, why don't you go sit down, while I serve drinks?" I hear my mom say, as she went inside the kitchen. I slowly sat down.

"What, are you guys, doing here?" I say with my arms crossed.

"You invited us..?" Travis answered. Everyone else nodded.

"No I didn't" I say shaking my head. Travis stood up and walked to. me showing the text on his phone.

That wasn't me!

"I got water for all of you" My mom said as she placed down a cup for each boy. My mom texted them! She passed plates, and set food on the table to grab from.  Just great. But I just realized why these people? I mean, they were all guys. Why did my. mom do this?

"Thank you Ms. L/N" Garroth said

"Thank you"

"thank you"

"Thank you"

"thank you Ma'am"

I just wish this was a dream. I mean what does my mom have planned anyways?

"Now- My mom was about to sit down when she got a call from Zianna. "Excuse me. " She got up and when into the living room to continue her call in private.

"So your mom invited us?" Gene scoffed.

"At least we're hanging with Y/N" Travis shrugged.

"Yea, Gene" Laurance said glaring at him.

"Whatever. "

"This is so awkward." Dante blurted. "I mean, why did she invite us here?"

"I don't even know" I say leaning back in my chair.

"Does Ms.  L/N know you and Gene are a.. " He puts his hands and the air and make a quote. "thing?"

Gene shook his head. "Not yet,"

"And what if we. told her" Garroth said crossing his arms.

"Wouldn't want to get Y/N now would we?" I sighed.  "And, not to mention she'll love me"

I Burt out laughing as Garroth and Laurance did as well.

"Gene? Charming? Please!" I say wiping some water out my eye. "Hilarious " I even saw Travis nervously chuckle.

"Hm, well. You will all see"

"Okay, I'm back. " My mom said, sitting down. I sat next to her. "Now..... "

I heard Dante gulp, saw Travis biting his lips, and Gene was having a dumb smile on his face.

"Who's been walking my precious daughter to school?" She immediately stood up, and started walking around the table.

"Mom-" I said only to be cut of.

"Nope, I'm talking  to these boys in particular." She glared down at them.

"Ma'am?" Gene spoke up.

"What?"

"I would just like to say, thank you for dinner, for water. And for letting Y/N have us over." Then Gene smiled. What?

"Oh, well.. " I could tell she wasn't expecting that, she had a really weird reaction. "I appreciate your thanks. N-Now, who's been walking my daughter home?!"

"And, ERM, Ma'am?" Gene spoken up again. What in the name of Irene? "I would already say, me and my pals here we walk Y/N to school."

"Is this true Y/N?" My mom said raising an eyebrow. I slowly nod.

"Please don't get Y/N in trouble. My intentions were for the better. If I had any wrong doing, I'm so sorry to cause any trouble." Everyone, including myself, were pretty shocked. This version of Gene was so different from the real Gene.

"I-I guess your all free to go then... " She said smiling. "Garroth, Tell Zianna I said Hi!"

"Will so Ms. L/N"

I walked out all my quote and quote, guests out. Gene was the last one, and I glared at him as he walled away. He turned to me smirking and mouthing.

Told you so.