Tiana Story

Disclaimer: The characters and locations in this story are not mine but are the wonderful creations of Shannon Messenger. The only thing I own is the story.

Hi! So I'll be making short stories for all of the ships that I can think of in Kotlc between the main characters. (So no Kenric and Oralie or Alden and Della) If you don't like a ship you can just skip to the next one. Of course, I have my favorite ships and the ships that I don't like but I will try to be fair and make all the stories good. This one is when Tam and Biana are alone in the boy's tree house in Lodestar when the others went to go visit Wylie. (I think that's how it happened it's been a couple weeks since I read Lodestar sorry if I'm wrong.)

Biana's POV

While Sophie and the others made their way to the girl's tree house to see Wylie, Biana stuck behind with Tam. She sat down in the beanbag across from him and started talking. 

"How has Wylie been doing?" She asked. 

Biana barely knew Wylie, but over that past days Linh had been spending a lot of time watching over him and she knew he and Sophie had a complicated history. 

Tam shrugged. "As well as you expect for someone who was kidnapped and tortured by the Neverseen."

"And how have you and Linh been? We'e barely seen you guys at all lately."

"Linh's doing great. She really likes it here, and she's been doing amazing things with the water fountain on the girl's side. Plus, she realy seems to like Wylie. Eventhough he's mostly asleep you can tell he likes having her there with him."

Biana noticed that he'd left something out. 

"So it sounds like Linh likes it, but how are you doing?" She asked as she folded her hands and rested her elbows on her knees.

His eyes widened a bit in surprise as he said, "I'm okay. Alluveterre is certainly an improvement from where we used to live," he paused. "But at the same time I don't like the fact that so many people know where to find us."

"It's the Black Swan," she reassured him. "We can trust them."

"I guess, but living paranoid for so many years that someone could find and harm us, has taken it's toll."

It was Biana's turn to be surprised, Tam was never usually this open when they were with the rest of their friends.

"Why are you telling me all of this? I-I mean don't get me wrong its great to know more about you, but you're never usually this open," she asked hesitantly.

"Honestly? I don't know. But my instincts are telling me that I can trust you and they're always right. Plus, you know I took your shadow reading. You barely have any shadowvapor at all Biana, barely any darkness,  you're a light," he smiled gently at her and she felt a bit of a blush creep up her cheeks. 

What??? She thought. No way was she blushing because of Tam Song. That wasn't possible. The only person who ever made her blush was Keefe, and he was with the Neverseen now, so she had no idea what her feelings were towards him.  She certainly couldn't deny that Tam was attractive, seeing as all elves were. But even by elven standards he was something else. With his blue eyes that seemed to bore into the dpths of your soul and his black and silver-tipped hair that was artfully styled he was definetly one of the most attractive elves she'd met. 

"Thanks, " she managed to reply as the pink of her cheeks turned to red. 

The worst part was, he totally knew what he'd said too, as his soft smile grew.

"Y'know, that's the difference between me and Keefe. Besides the fact that he betrayed us of course, I take everything seriously and show it. Keefe hides behind his pranks and jokes, never letting anyone see his true self, well maybe besides Shophie."

She gulped. "Since when were we talking about Keefe?"

"Everyone knows you like him," he said suddenly shy. "I just want to remind you that there are other guys out there."

She smiled slowly. "Thanks for the reminder Tam. I guess you're right. I've never really thought to consider other options since I've been hung up on Keefe for so long."

"I'm always here for you Biana. Just remember that," he said softly as he started to stand up."

She was almost to nervous to ask, but she wanted to get it out there. "As a friend...or something else."

He grinned at that, knowing exactly what she meant by something else. "Whatever you need me to be. It doesn't matter, I'll be there." 

She walked up to him, took his hand and looked into his pale blue eyes "And I'll be happy to do the same." she promised.

So what did you guys think? This is the first time I've done any sort of fanfiction, because I mostly do original works (they're not published though). I plan to do all of the KotLC ships but I'm not sure when I'll have the time. I'll try to do another one this week but if not I'm really sorry. I'm in town this week but for the next two weeks I'll be at overnight camp and won't have access to my computer. After that I'll be pretty busy because I'm involved with a lot of sports but I'll write whenever I can. I'm just doing this for fun and doubt I'll have fans but if anyone does read this, those are my plans for the future.