Chapter 1: S-Class Trials

(Above is your dragon Cordelia. Next chapter will have Iclyn.)
______________________________________

Your POV (12 years old)

I was talking to my best friend Erza.

"Erzy how are you so strong!"

"Well I am strong from the willpower and the urge to protect Fairy Tail."

"Woah! Cordelia and Iclyn said that I should always protect family. Even if I'm not strong enough."

"Well they are correct."

"Oh and Erzy here have some cake!"

Erza had a sparkle in her eyes and took the cake while thanking me over and over before eating it.

"Excuse me Y/n. May I borrow Erza for a second. I have to make an announcement." Gramps said.

I smiled and nod while Erza was trying to hide so she could eat her cake. But Gramps eventually got ahold of her and they went backstage.

"Attention Brats!!" He shouted, getting everyone's attention.

"We are going to have the S-class trials soon and I am going to announce the participants!"

I got excited. Not for me because I knew I wasn't strong enough to go. I knew a few Ice and Water spells but they aren't too powerful. Wendy even beats me in a battle.

"Alright so! Natsu Dragneel! Gray Fullbuster! Cana Alberona! Levy McGardens! Mest Gryder! Elfman Strauss! Freed Justine! Juvia Lockser! Now you may choose a partner that is NOT an S-Class wizard and that is part of Fairy Tail. Now go on brats!"

I smiled brightly and congratulated everyone who got in. Cana looked super sad. Yeah I know why too. Gildarts is her dad and she wants to make it into the S-Class trials so that she could tell Gildarts that he is her dad. I patted her back and said, "Good Luck! Not like you'll need it because you are gonna make it Cana!"

She smiled and hugged me. I didn't want to go with them because well they're traveling by boat and I am not gonna get on a boat.

Even if my motion sickness doesn't take action. I don't want to fight anybody because I'll surely lose and fail. Besides they won't really need me.

After about 2 weeks they left. I smiled and waved them goodbye. I walked back to the guild with Jet, Droy, Macao, and Romeo.

I waited and waited. I mean how long would they take. Not too long right? Wrong.

As I waited it turned into weeks. I was scared. 'What happened?' 'Are they ok?' 'What's happening?' 'Where are they!' Those thoughts roamed my head everyday, every second, every minute, and every hour. I was nervous. I missed them. A lot. Just then I had over heard someone say, "The Fairy Tail members on that Island died!"

"Omg I totally forgot about that!"

My heart shattered.

"Yeah the Magic Coucil watched everything! The Dragon killed them."

"Yeah right! Dragons don't even exist! Never did never will!"

I was heart broken. I then started to run to the Magic Council. One of them was Lahar. I ran to his home. "Lahar! Lahar! Lahar! Answer the door please! It's important!" I screamed while banging on his door.

He opened it and saw my tearful eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"What... Happened on Tenrou... Island!" I said in between sobs.

His expression saddened and he said, "I'm sorry but... The members on that Island were killed by a black and blue dragon. The Island has disappeared and we have no trace of them or the members."