Chapter 2: Training!!!!

(Joke of the day: Training is like homework.......you don't want to do it. Also above is Iclyn and you pronounce her name as Ice-lyn k?)
______________________________________

/next day: morning\

Your POV

I woke up in the strange place and apparently I forgot to ask mom where am I. I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a nice bath and changed into an outfit in my closet.

 I took a nice bath and changed into an outfit in my closet

After that I walked to the training garden. My mom said that it smelled like strawberries. Erza's favorite cake. A tear fell from my eye from the thought. 'No I musn't cry!' I thought. A shook my head and blocked all thoughts out. 'I must train.'

/after a day of training\

"My, my dear, she has grown stronger today!" Iclyn exclaimed.

"Yes indeed she has." Cordelia agrees.

It was dark out by the time I was finished training. Glacier and Tsunami trained as well. Healing spells, analyzing spells, vehicle spells, and even more transforming spells.

/7 years later\

I finally completed training for these past 7 years. I'm now 19 and I'm mad because all of that training made me grow some huge boobs. They're probably bigger than Erza's or Lucy's. My face and voice changed. My height has changed. I'm at Natsu's shoulder. But...I'm not the happy and playful Y/n I used to be. I'm more of a cold and dark Y/n. The one that is always mean and gives people death glares. Sometimes my glares actually give people heart attacks and they die.

I bought a house. It has 2 bedrooms that each have balconies, it also has a patio, an attic, a basement, and a pool. I usually lounge around in the pool. I always buy food and snacks but MY snacks always get ate up by my wonderful exceed, Glacier.

I decided to pay the guild a visit today so I put on my cloak

and I walked out of the house. In all of Fiore I'm known as Dark Dragon. Well I help out people in distress and they give me money. I've traveled around in Fiore just because. As I was walking I heard tons of people whispering. 'Is that Dark Dragon?' 'What is she doing here?' 'I hope she doesn't kill any of us!' I growl a little and continue to walk. Glacier and Tsunami have grown powerful too. They have been there cheery selves but they're always quiet. As I atrived the at the 'guild' I caught familiar scents. My eyes widen and I was about to cry. I walked in only to see....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Team Tenrou.....
______________________________________