Old times

Flash back-

Kids playing around and 5 year old girl sit on the grass next to the tree watching the kids playing. 5 year girl old never had a friend before. A lot kids thinks she is weird and mad.

5 year boy old sit on the grass next to the tree and crying. Her family worried about her quite a lot. Her mum died in car crash when she was 3 year old. She didn't talk a lot.

As she stopped crying and looked up then wipe her eye. She stare at the boy who playing with other. When the boy stopped playing and looks over at her. She kept think everyone don't care about her. A boy walked toward to her.

The boy said " Hey what you doing in out here alone?"

The girl said "Because no one want to play with me"

The boy looked confuse and said "why?" as he saying while he sit down next the girl.

The girl sigh and said "because they think I'm weird and mad" looking at him while he was thinking. As she gave him a small smile and said " why you here with me"

The boy smiled and said "umm well um you look alone so I was thinking why you alone. So I come to you then dada I'm here" The girl laugh when the boy said dada I'm here. The girl smile bright and said " That's so sweet thanks"

The boy smile like idiot and said "you are welcome and Umm My names is Bailey" as he pull his hand out waiting for her shake his hand

The girl look shocked then looked his hand then looked up and she smiled and said "My names is Megan" she pull her hand out. As they shake they hand and smile each other.

Bailey said "you know you not weird I think you are cool" the girl smile and said "thanks"

They became Great best friends.

Flashback over-

I will always be there for you always and forever. -klaus-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें