15 years old Megan

Flashback- 15 year old Megan and Bailey

Megan move out in USA. Megan was crying in her room all day and she hadn't told her best friend bailey.

She was text bailey that she needs to talk to him. The Text saying "Bailey I need to talk to you it is really important" Bailey reply said "Okay where we meet"

Megan thinking and said " the one we met when we young" Bailey reply "okay I will meet you there in 20 min"

Megan ran downstairs and shout to dad " I going out to meet my best friend"

Dad said " no need to shout okay come back in half past 10 Because we need pack up"

Megan said " Fine Bye!" As she went out of the house and get on the bike

20 min later

Bailey was there waiting and Megan came to him.

Bailey stands up and smiled "Hey you okay?? What it is you need talk to me"

Megan smile said" umm bailey I...m....."

Bailey looked confuse but look sad and said "are you...mo...Ve...ing... out???

Megan nodded slowly. Bailey was shocked and nearly cries but holds on "where to?

Megan said "My dad got a job in American in mystic falls"

Bailey said "WHAT!"

Megan said " Bailey there nothing you can do and so do I. but this it is." she crying Then bailey pull her and they were hug like 20 min

Bailey said " I promise I will find you no matter what like I said long time ago and don't worry just try Skype me or anything as you can"

Megan said "I'm promise"

Bailey said " when you leaving?"

Megan said "Well I'm will be leaving tomorrow morning in about 8:30am but I have to wake up about 6:00am"

Bailey sigh said " I will meet you at your house about 7:30pm"

Megan looked up confuse and said " why?"

Bailey said "Because I have something for you and say goodbye"

Megan said" okay and I got to go now but I will see you tomorrow bye"

Bailey said "Bye" I cannot believe this is happing thought Bailey

as they went back home.

Megan woke up and yawns. She sighs and got out of the bed and got changed.

Went down and she saw her 4 brother sitting the chair eating the bread feast. They looked up to her and said "Morning" in union

Megan nodded and went to get her toast and she eating slowly.

2 hour later~8:00

Megan waiting for bailey to come.

Megan saw bailey running to her and grab her to hug and kept saying "I will miss you"

Megan smiled "I will miss you too"

Bailey sigh and he took something out of his pocket.

Bailey said " This is gift for you well 2 gift"

Megan said " aw you don't have to do that"

Bailey said " yeah well but it special go on open it"

Megan open one gift and it look like this~weheartit.com/entry/96075873

Megan gasp and said " Wow that is so beautiful"

Bailey said "yeah well because of the tree is the way we met and I 'm so lucky that I have you. Is the greater thing in my life"

Megan was crying and said "Can you put it for me please" Bailey nodded take necklace and put around her neck then click it.

Bailey laugh said" don't make me cry and you look good in that necklace"

Megan laugh and she open other gift and it look like this ~weheartit.com/entry/72646

Bailey said" Thought you might like it well because there wolf that your favourite animal right?"

Megan crying said "Yeah I still love it" Bailey smiled sadly but gave up and she pulled by bailey hug him tight as much as she can.

Dad beep the car and shout "Come one we are late"

Megan sigh said "this is it goodbye"

Bailey said " Yeah Good bye"

As Megan left

Bailey came home while he still crying

Bailey said " I will find you as fast as I can" whisper himself

flashback over~