North and Traci

sooooo

I never know what the hell to write. So to solve this problem, I made a spinner with almost every character's name on it. I also downloaded a writing prompt app, so what I'll do is spin for two characters, and then shuffle the prompt and see what situation I get and write using the two characters :)

Of course, I'll have more than just two. But the two that have been selected have to be in the one-shot. 

Writing Prompt: "You notice a strong burning smell and hear someone cursing." 

characters: North and Blue haired Traci

(Oh god what am I doing?)

/

North's eyes trailed to the dark gray smoke that left an alleyway. The smell of burning wood filled her nose, causing her to scrunch it slightly. 

"Fuck!" She heard a voice scream. 

"Put it out before it gains attention!" another yelled, a voice very much like the first but more... glitchy? North pressed herself again the closest building, looking around the corner at two Traci's trying to put out a fire. She turned away, not wanting to see another Traci for her past. She was close to leaving, about to head back to Jericho but something stopped her. She gripped her jacket before turning to the two sex androids, 

"Need help?" She asked, pushing a smirk on her features. They both turned to her, instantly giving pleading eyes. 

"Are you with that Connor guy?" The blue haired asked, the red-haired perked up, grabbing the other's hand. 

"Please, don't take us in." the red-haired begged. North shook her head, stuffing her hands in her pockets before raising her shoulders. 

"You didn't answer my question. Do you want to sit here with this smoke and get turned in? Or follow me to Jericho?" She asked. The two Traci's looked to each other, their LEDs blinking Yellow rapidly. "Jericho has clothing to cover all that shown skin, we also show freedom and respect, no matter your past." North smiled. They both straightened their posture, giving each other a small nod. 

"We'll go," Blue said, stepping forward. North nodded, 

"Ditch the high heels," North ordered, thinking of how loud they were in concrete alleyways. They both nodded, kicking off the painful shoes. North pulled off her Jacket, handing it to blue before taking off her sweater, leaving her in a tank top and handing the sweater to red. "It's not much, but it'll be okay for now," North said before turning. "Keep up." She smiled before taking off into a slow-paced dash, wanting to get out of the open as soon as possible. 

///

"Markus!" North yelled, slowing her jog as she approached him. His eyes widened with worry as he pulled North into a hug. 

"Why were you gone for so long? We started to get worried." He said. 

"More like you started to get worried." Josh snickered. Simon rolled his eyes, along with Markus as their gaze went back to North. 

"I found some Traci's who needed help." She answered. 

"Wow, I didn't know you were lesbia- ow!" 

"I was just helping, dimwit." North scoffed. The two Traci's walked to the group, hand in hand. Markus flicked his wrist at Josh and Simon. 

"Get these girls some clothes and someplace warm." He ordered. Josh nodded, gently leading the girls in the ship. Once they were alone, Markus turned to North, his eyes slightly filled with concern. "Why were you near the Eden club?" He asked. 

"I wasn't. I found them in an Alleyway." She answered. Markus hummed softly, turning away. "I... I haven't met another Traci in so long... I was forgetting I was one as well." I mumbled. Markus wrapped an arm around my waist, giving a comforting smile. 

"You're not a Traci. You're a North. And the past is in the past, you must focus on the future. Future of androids, future with freedom... Where we won't be their slave anymore." He preached slightly. She chuckled at his positive reply. 

"yeah, yeah." She smiled. "I sometimes can't believe it took me so long to open my eyes," North whispered. Markus gave North a small peck on her temple,

"As long as you finally did." He smiled. "Now, let's go join the others." 

(Wow, this chapter was S H I T)
(Word count: 718 *including my Explaination*)