7: el

A/n:
Two updates in way day cuz WOOOOOOOOOOO

Sup guys 😉

Okay, I'll leave.

-

-------------------------------------------

It's been two days since I've talked to Taehyung. Well, since he's talked to me. My chest aches at the thought of him ignoring me for a stupid mistake.

It's not like it meant anything, right?

I lie on my comfy bed, 3 in the afternoon, still in my silky pajamas from the night before. I've been staring at the white and bronzed designed ceiling fan for 3 hours already, the last time getting up to eat more food. Not healthy food either.

His disappearance was hitting me hard.

Oddly.

I press the replay button on my playlist for the 30th time this weekend and sigh.

I miss him. His hands.

Oh god I miss his hand on mine.

So warm... and soft... and caring-

"LISA! STOP FUCKING MOPING!"

"Good to see ya too, El." I lazily wave my hand up in the air and plop it back down as my only friend barges into my room.

I met her in college about 4 or 5 months ago and have been friends with her ever since. I've always had a hard time making and keeping friends, due to moving all the time. Same with dating...

Which is probably why he's avoiding me.

El falls onto the bed beside me.

"El, what if he's not talking to me because it was bad? What if its because I'm not pretty? Or-"

She slaps her hand on my mouth, stop my thoughts from spewing even more, "Hey, don't say that. He's just embarrassed and you know it," she stands up quickly, grabbing my hands and pulling me up, "C'mon you lazy asshole. We're going out."

I sit up grumply and point of the window, "Out there?"

She rolls her eyes, pulling me up again and pushing me towards the bathroom, "Yes, out there. Now, take a shower, I'll grab you clothes, and we'll go. Hurry up!"

She pushes me all the way in and shuts the door harshly. I sigh, leaning against the door for a moment before stripping and taking the longest shower I've ever taken, just to try to get El to change her mind.

----------------------------

Little did the ghostly girl know, about a mile away, there was a boy lying on his bed, still in his pajama and skipping work, staring at the ceiling fan.

"Tae, get over it," Yoongi said to the boy who'd been lying there for 2 days already, "Its not like it mattered anyway. It was just an accident, right?"

Taehyung nods solemnly to his elder, getting an eye roll in return.

"Alright. We need you to get out of your bed. You have to go to practices again before our manager comes here and drags you out himself." With that Yoongi mutters, "I can't believe I'm doing this..." before grabbing the boys arm and dragging him off the bed, causing the younger to fall on the floor.

All Taehyung does is look towards the elder, "Where are we going?"

Yoongi groans, kicking the younger softly, but enough to feel it, "Get your ass up. We're leaving."

Now, you would expect Taehyung to do the same as Lisa but...

Taehyung gets off the floor immediately, "Where are we going? Oh, can I shower first?" The boys eyes light up in excitement.

Its seriously hard to believe that this is the same boy who's onstage as hot and seductive 'V'.

Shortly after, Taehyung and grandpa Yoongi are saying goodbye to the others and heading out the door.

--------------------------------------

I lazily follow El out the door, sighing.

She turns to me, "Oh, shut up. Give me your phone."

I look her hesitatingly and she reaches in my pocket and takes it for herself.

"Wha-" I try to reach for my phone and she puts a finger on my mouth.

"Shh, I'm busy."

I look over her shoulder as we stand in the hallway. My eyes widen as I realize she's texting Tae, telling him to meet us, well, me at a nearby cafe.

She puts my phone in her pocket, grabbing my wrist.

No wonder she made me wear actual clothing for once.

"W-why are we- uh..." I feel the color drain from my face at the thought of having to see him, especially with what he thinks of me.

"Just walk."

-------------------------------------------

Taehyung and Yoongi were walking around the streets, the younger being a big ball of sunshine and the older grumpy as always, especially when dealing with the childish Taehyung, when Taehyung's suddenly buzzed, the older growing excited.

Lisa😊

Lisa:
Hey
Could we meet at the
cafe that's across the
street from the bighit
building?
Asap

The poor boy almost dropped his phone as he read, shocked that Lisa was still talking to him, especially after he messed up, like he always seems to do.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, obviously bored, as he already knew.

"Lisa texted me!" He turns to his elder happily showing him the screen, "She wants to see me!"

He jumps up and down mumbling cute gibberish until Yoongi puts his hands on Tae, causing him to stop imediately, "Then you gotta go."

Tae's face lowers, "But I feel bad about leaving you-"

"Just shut up and go already." Yoongi takes his hands off and smirks as Taehyung jogs away, yelling thank you from the distance.

--------------------------------------------

Daegu boi

Daegu boi:
Tae's on his way.

El:
Good
You think this'll work?

Daegu:
I sure as hell hope
so. I can't keep watching
her like this

El:
Just a little bit longer
And remember, we're only
telling her...

Daegu boi:
One at a time
yeah
ik
How much longer?

El:
Soon

Daegu boi
How soon?

El:
Quit whining or never