A/N: PLEASE READ

(Min Yoongi is such a piece of art 💜💜💜. You know I gotta give love to my bias lol)

Hey, I know I just posted a chapter but I wanted to say a few things.

1) I've been busy and kinda stressed recently so chapters on all my stories may not come every/every other day like I had planned.

That's just right now, maybe a couple weeks.

And by that, I mean updates will still be at least every 3 days at the absolute most. I will try to get them up sooner than that. I don't like making people wait longer.

I know the struggles of waiting for Wattpad stories (I'm reading Blood Ink if anyone knows what that is), believe me.

2) Thank you for actually reading, I appreciate that so much but I would really appreciate if you guys were to comment and/or vote on my stories.

I work very hard on them. I plan out my stories ahead of time (for the most part) and do two drafts of each chapter before I even let the chapter be published, sometimes more.

I'm always trying hard to improve and feedback on my stories would help that greatly.

And this gets me to the third part....

3) I have two other stories up right now that are going to be/are really awesome so I think you all should go check them out.

First, we have The Perfect Idol

This story is about a very talented girl, Mae, who goes through the struggles of death with her best friend, Megan

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This story is about a very talented girl, Mae, who goes through the struggles of death with her best friend, Megan.

The story follow Mae as she does what she can to cope, meaning she's moving from California to Seoul, South Korea with her best friend on a short times notice and becoming a trainee for YG entertainment.

Who knows what can all happen when life decide to keep throwing stones instead of lemons?

This story I have spent days planning.

Literal days.

A lot of my time was spent making the character personalities and details perfect.

I really love this book and want it to get a bit more love because I'll be spending much more time on this story. I was even planning after I was done, that I was going to go back and edit the whole thing and this one is a long one.

So please go check this one out.

Second, we have Rarity

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.