Chapter 1 : Meeting Bangtan

Today is your first day at your new school, you recently had to transfer schools due to your old one being closed because of a fire burning the whole school basically to the ground. Completely devastated when your parents told you about the new school that you would be attending. It was a magnet school that attracted students with musical talents, arts, performing arts, and students who excelled faster then their peers. You being one of the few who was smarter then the teacher and being amazingly good at art. Not complaining that this new school would offer you things that you're old school just couldn't. You would be tested in all of the core categories and the ones you even excelled in. So today would be non stop testing and non stop studying. You would be studying so that you could catch up with your classes. So yay for that, but you weren't entirely disappointed, apparently this school has some really cute boys. Not that you cared once so ever, but slightly excited.

     You woke up on a Morning, ready so that you could be on time for your tests and studying time. You went to your closet and picked out an outfit, before heading to the bathroom and taking a shower. Once you got out, you brushed your teeth and did a little bit of makeup, not much because you don't need it. You put your outfit on and dried your hair before straightening it. Your outfit is a floral blouse with a black skirt and black knee high socks. You slipped on your black boots and headed downstairs to grab some food before you got onto the bus. 

You quickly made some toast and spread butter and jelly and ate it before you heard the bus in front of your house. You called to your parents and said goodbye before heading out to the bus. You sat in the middle and noticed a boy about your age walk to your seat and sit next to you. He was wearing a orange ombre shirt with palm trees with a white long sleeve on underneath it. He had ripped jeans on and white shoes. His hair was a white blonde color. He looked over to you and offered his hand, you took it and you both shook hands.

"You new here?" he asked, his voice was deep and slightly raspy from waking up.

"Yeah, my recent school was burned down." you said shyly, scared to think you did it.

"Oh you're from that school. I heard about it. My name is Min Yoongi, you can call me Yoongi." he smiled and to you it was the cutest thing ever. It was a happy gummy smile,

"Y/f/n y/l/n. Nice to meet you Yoongi." you smiled.

The bus stopped at its next place and three boys got on. They were laughing and playfully slapping each other, when two sat in front of you and the other across from them, they greeted Yoongi.

"Good morning Hyung!" the boy with the box smile said. He was wearing a colorful shirt with Harry Styles on it, a white bomber jacket, black jeans with a bandanna hanging off the side. His hair was framed around a bandanna wrapped around his head. His hair is a almost auburn brown color and if looks could kill, you'd be dead.

"Morning Taehyung, this is Y/n. She's transferring her from her old school." He introduced you to Taehyung and you smiled and bowed your head.

"What school Y/n?" the boy next to Taehyung asked. He was smaller then Taehyung, his hair was a dark brown with subtle highlights. He wore a white tshirt with a yellow bomber jacket over it. Simple blue jeans. He flipped his hair over and smiled, something about his smile made you think of a bunny.

"Y/s/n, it was recently burned down." He nodded and smiled.

"I'm Jungkook. It's nice to meet you." he looked over at the orange headed boy and hit his shoulder.

"Yah okay! Chill out Kookie!" he looked at you and smiled, pushing his orange hair back. He was wearing a white t-shirt, a bright blue leather jacket hanging on his shoulder with different pins. He wore rolled up dark blue jeans and a pair of boots.

"I'm Jimin, welcome to our school." he smiled and went back to where he was sitting, the bus stopped again and three more boys got on, one sitting next to Jimin and the other two sitting in the vacant seat next to you and Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung, who's that?" a boy with ash grey almost black haired boy asked. He was wearing a bright red shirt, ripped up jean jacket and black jeans that faded to light and black shoes.

"Her name is Y/n, she's a transfer." Yoongi replied.

"Hello, my name is Namjoon and welcome to our school Y/n~" Namjoon smiled and the boy next to him looked over at you.

"Hello. My name is Seokjin, please call me Jin and welcome to our school." he smiled. Jin wore a black tshirt, black jeans and black boots. His black hat covered his blonde hair and he had a dog tag around his neck. Finally the other boy basically pushed Yoongi out of his seat and sat next to you, he was smiling and rolled his eyes when yoongi groaned and sat next to Jimin,

"Hello! I'm Hoseok, please call me Hobi, welcome Y/n!" he was cheery and it was cute. He wore a white cheetah print shirt with a jean jacket over it, jeans and had black leather belts wrapped around his thigh, elbow and over his left shoulder, he also had a belt on.

You were grateful that these boys where being so nice to you and they were the first friends that you made. You 8 talked some more and you all finally arrived at school, you all got off and they helped you to your classes. When you arrived to your first class, there were already seven boys inside. They all looked at the boys and glared, you looked at Bangtan and they were glaring back.

"Who's that?" you asked Jungkook, who was beside you and was guarding you from the other seven.

"Got7, our rival group here in the school. We all used to be good friends until Jackson ruined everything." he whispered and you nodded. Scared on what could really happen between these two groups and what really went down.

~ Author Gyeomie ~ ( k1myugy30m )