irl

it was 3 weeks later, finn and i were still together and happy. jack and i were friends again, but it was still kind of weird.

the stranger things crew is coming down tomorrow to spend the weekend because it's a 4 day weekend!!

the IT crew is doing great, same old, same old. everything is going well and i couldn't be more happier.

"FINN." I yelled as he pushed me into the pool unexpectedly. I was fully clothed also. I swam up to the surface and spit out some water. "I hate you!" I said, crossing my arms while Finn stood on the side of the pool laughing.

I kept glaring until he stopped laughing, and reached his hand out for me. "I'm sorry babe. Here let me help you out." He said, and I smirked while grabbing his hand and pulled him in the pool.

He tackled me underwater, and I shoved him off of me. "You're so gonna get it!" Finn said, and swam after me. "You deserve it. You pushed me in first!" I exclaimed and swam away fast. I reached the edge of the pool, and went to push myself up, but Finn grabbed my waist and lifted me over his shoulder.

"Finn!!" I laughed, and tried to squirm out of his grasp but it didn't work out well. "Nice try." He said, as he let me down but wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"I'm still mad at you. I was wearing a good outfit for the 4th is July now I have to change." I pouted, and he chuckled. "Whatever you put on, you will look gorgeous." Finn said, while pushing me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck.

"Thank you." I smiled, and kissed his cheek. Finn and I stayed in that position for a couple more minutes, then decided to get out of the pool.

As I was walking into the house, I saw Chosen, Wyatt, Jaeden, Jack, Sophia and Jeremy in the living room watching tv. "Oh hey guys!" I said, as Finn brushed passed me, but not without squeezing my butt.

I slapped his hand away and glared at him but he just sent a smile back. "Hey...you went in the pool with your 4th of July outfit on?" Sophia asked, confused. I laughed, "no but yes. finn pushed me in because he's rude." i said and they all laughed.

"that sucks. looks like you have to find a new outfit." chosen said, and i pouted "i know. im upset."

i told them I'd be right back, and went to go take a shower. after i was done everything, i checked the time and it was 2:30 pm. i heard my door open up, and i saw that it was finn.

"hey, are you almost ready?" he asked, and i nodded, finishing up my make up. "yeah. you look really good." i said, closing the lid to my mascara and turning around, as finn walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "thanks babe, you look beautiful as always." he smiled.

I leaned into kiss him, and ran my fingers through his hair, ruffling it. "thank you." i said, pulling away. he winked.

we started to walk downstairs, and saw that everyone was on the floor in a circle. "what are you guys doing?" i asked, while swatting finn's hands away from my hair. he kept trying to put it in knots.. like what.

"just talking and waiting for you guys. you guys ready to go down to the beach?" wyatt asked, and we nodded. "yeah. finn go start my car, i have to check everything before i leave." i said and he nodded while walking out with everyone else.

I walked into the kitchen to see everything unplugged, and walked back out but accidentally bumped into jack. "oh hey." i said, kind of awkwardly. "hey, sorry just had to use the bathroom real quick." He said, not making eye contact. "yeah um that's fine. ready?" i asked, and he nodded.

i nodded and walked out with him following. im praying for us to stop being so awkward.

____

HEYYOOOO!

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!
Also, yes I know.. they're in school but have Fourth of July???

It's weird but bare with me.

And also, is it bad that I kind of ship finn and riley more than I do with jack and Riley? WHOOPS!

maybe ill make a finn wolfhard book next 😅😅

anyways ENJOY😘😘