beast boy x reader

Your POV

I am Starfire and blackfire's sister. I live in jump city. I work in a pizza restaurant. I have blue hair and red eyes. I am way different then my siblings. I also have a brother Ryand'r. I am very close to him then Star or blackfire.

I am walking home to my apartment. I am 18 on Earth so I am good. I already know English. Dr.light was trying to take some  gems. The Titans are to stop him. He grabbed my arm. I looked at him. "And he messed with the wrong one today." Raven said.

I used my power. My hand glowed blue. I blased him and he fell down. "Y/n'r?" Starfire asked. "Hi star." I said. She hugged me. I pushed her away. She looked confused. "I have work tomorrow." I said and when home. I love Starfire but I like being alone.

Beast boy's POV

"Star you never told us you had a nother sister." I said. "That is because me and Sister y/n where not close." She said. We where in the tower. I was able to find y/n's home after star left the room.

"Bro are you stalking her sister?" Cyborg asked. "I am going over to her house to say thank you, bro." I said. Cyborg rolled his eyes. I left and when to star's sisters house. I knocked on the door. She opened it. "Hey shorty come in." She said. I walked in and she closed the door behind me.

"I wanted to say thank you for the help." I said. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "No prob." She said.