y/n's attention

Robin's POV

Since Y/n kissed me the day we meet I have had a big crush on her. I did have a crush on Starfire but that has passed. I walked into the living room to see Y/n and speedy together. I really don't like this.

"What is this planet Y/n?" Speedy asked her. "That is my old planet before the black hole." She said. "Awe I'm sorry I did not know." Speedy said. "It is fine." Y/n said. The two got up and Y/n hugged Speedy. Speedy looked over Y/n's shoulder and smirked.

† time skip †

I walked over to Y/n. "Hey Y/n." I said rubbing the back of my head. She looked at me. "Hey Rob. Wassup?" She asked. "I was wondering. There is this new place in town that you may like, I wanted to take you there." I said.

I showed her the poster. "I would love to go." She said. She kissed me on the cheek and left. I blushed as she left. Wait! I got a date with Y/n!!! Finally! Speedy walked into the room. "why are you so happy?" He asked.

"I have a date with Y/n, to the new skating rink." I said smiling. "Dang it. I was going to ask her." Speedy said. "Ha I asked before you. See you later speedy." I said getting ready for my date with Y/n. I can't wait for our date. I really do like her.