xlix; d.malfoy (part ii)

[ part two ]
read the last chapter if you haven't.

after your sister got her book signed, you two headed to borgin and burkes.

"why are we going there?" you asked your sister.

"because dad told me to meet him there after i got my book signed." she replied as the two of you entered. you sighed of boredom and got impatient.

"well, look who just came in." she said.

you looked at who it was and saw draco entering.

"now if you're so bored, you should go make conversation and maybe you'll make a new friend

"now if you're so bored, you should go make conversation and maybe you'll make a new friend." she suggested.

you sighed but thought it was a good idea.

you walked up to him with a smile and introduced yourself.

"hi, i'm y/n l/n." you said, sticking out your hand.

draco shook it and introduced himself as well.

"i'm malfoy, draco malfoy." he said.

"it's nice to meet you, i'm trying to make new friends so would you like to be fr-" you were cut off by him.

"yes! oh, i'm sorry that was rude of me i didn't mean to cut you off." he apologized. "but yes, i would love to be friends."

"great!" you smiled.

"see you at school." he said, smiling back.

maybe i'll make a part three to this or make it into a book but better, what do you think??