My Beautiful Omega - Oneshot

[ Namjoon POV ]

Kim Taehyung, an omega I have had a crush on for years now. He's beautiful, an omega anyone would want. All the more reason to have him for myself. He's a year younger, smaller in frame, and height. His scent, luring. Smelling of freshly picked strawberries and a hint of vanilla. When he smiles, it's a pretty square shape and his eyes squint. Always positive and outgoing, the perfect omega. It's the new start of a new year. I can't wait to make him mine.

[ Taehyung POV]

"Aish Hyung! You won again!" I throw my deck of cards onto the lunch table in-between my best friend and I. Jimin throws his head back in laugher. "Taehyungie you're no good at this game! It's just Go Fish!" I sit there and glare at Jimin stubbornly. "Ah shut it, I'm just no good at card games! Play me in overwatch and you're a gonner!" "Yah! That's no fun!" Jimin hits the top of my head lightly as a joke with his desk of cards.

Suddenly he stops laughing and his eyes focus somewhere behind me. "Hyung? What is it?" I ask as I start to turn around when he stops me and spins me back around. "It's him."

I know instantly who it is. Kim Namjoon. He's basically the worlds clumsiest alpha ever, but aside from that, he's tall, Charming, Cute dimple smile, Relatively quiet, and he has this powerful aura surrounding him, proving just how dominant he can be. Taehyung shivers from thoughts about Namjoon's dominant side. He's only seen it a few times, it's rather rare unless he's being protective of something.

Jimin is the only one who knows I have a crush on this alpha. Jimin is the only one I can basically talk about my crushes with since we are so close, Jimin being an omega himself, already having an alpha for himself, Min Yoongi.

"Jimin what do I do?" I look at Jimin panicked, obviously nervous when this alpha is around me. He's looking at his phone, playing it cool when he gets a text message. "Ah.. sorry TaeTae, It's Yoongi, I gotta go." Jimin stands up. "He's pretty um.. rilled up right now." Jimin is blushing so I got what he referred to immediately. "Oh, sure Hyung, make sure you can still walk tomorrow!" I holler since Jimin is already up and running off to get to his alpha.

I'm smiling in thought of what it's like to have alpha when I remembered, Namjoon.

I stood up from the table, going to make a quick and easy escape from the alphas vicinity. I grabbed my phone and soda I was drinking from as I started walking off towards the long hallway, needing to check into a dorm room since I got booted from my house because I was 'to old to still live with my grandmother'.

I was looking behind myself while walking forwards, trying to find the alpha so I knows I'm in the clear when I bump into someone. I let go of his drink from the force of impact, spilling it over the person. "A-ah sorry!" I try grabbing at his shirt, trying to air dry the soda off for whatever reason thinking it would work because why the hell not, when I looked up at him, shit. It was Namjoon.

"I-Im sorry! I didn't mean to I was just in a rush and I wasn't watching where I was going and I-" I start rambling on and on not able to help myself in such a state of panic in front of the alpha I've been crushing on for so long. So much for a great first impression.

He grabs my wrists and I look up at him with awe and wonder without realizing just how wide my eyes are at the moment. He smiles, showing his cute dimples. (Ahh I just want to touch them!!) "Hey, It's okay don't worry about it, It'll wash out." He smiles at me looking like he really couldn't care less and I visibly relax. He seems to notice so I blush and look away embarrassed.

[ Namjoon POV ]

I just realized I was still holding onto his wrists so I let go softly. "Not the best first impression to meet each other with but my name is Kim Namjoon, alpha. Nice to meet you." I try to keep my cool, my heart rate rising fast. He looks up at me with his cute kitten eyes as he nervously smiles back, "Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, o-omega." He says shyly and I can't help but smile more at that.