- lost -

- trigger warning : mentions of abuse -
Y/N's POV

I woke up in a room. A strange one. I tried to get up from the metal chair I was sitting in and failed. I looked down at my wrists and ankles to find them securely tied down with rope.
"What the fuck is going on," I mumbled.
Am I hallucinating? I examined the room. Empty. Nothing here besides me and a small metal table next to me. I notice that the table is lined with syringes and needles. I gulp. Who the fuck locked me in here and why?
"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I scream. The echo was bouncing off of the walls. Suddenly, a man walked out wearing a suit with wings.
"Okay Bird Shit, get me out of here," I growled. He smirked.
"It's Vulture, sweetheart," he replied. He placed his hand on my cheek and I turned away.
"Don't touch me you fucker." I sneered. He smirked once again.
"Okay, I'll just carry on with the procedure," he said, casually. He grabbed the syringes and filled them up with a strange fluorescent purple liquid.
"What are you doing?" I spat.
"I know who you are, Y/N." I was taken aback. How did this man know my name? "I just want to make you pay for hurting my daughter," he remarked as he flicked the side of the syringe.
"I didn't do shit. I can't do shit. I don't even know who your daughter is." I scoffed.
"You hurt Liz. Her tryouts, her relationship, everything! I'll make you pay." he remarks.
"Liz? Liz Allen? How the fuck did I ruin her tryouts? She just sucks. It's her fault. Her relationship? I had no part in that. She stood Peter up. Everything? I'm new to the school!" I stated, pulling at the restraints.
"Fuck you," he mumbled, still filling up syringes.
"You're just shifting the blame." I scoffed, "Everything that happened was her fault."
"You know, Stark. You're useless. What Peter said, he wasn't lying. You were born in the high class of society, not working for anything. The others below you have to work harder, just to make a living. We get your scraps. Peter Parker will never love you, you slut! I know your past. You'll pay. I'm going to make you a freak. Nobody will fucking love you, ever." he sneered, his face inches away from mine. He plunged one of the syringes into my arm. I bite my tongue and wince at the sensation. I can't let this man win. I won't. He can't get the satisfaction.
"Not making a noise, huh? I'll just have to do more!" he cackles and plunges another into the other arm. I look down. I see my that arm has welts that are blue, pink, and purple. I felt nauseous. My veins are visible through my now translucent skin. The sensation was awful. It felt as if a million spiders were crawling under my skin and placing bites everywhere they went. I bit my tongue and continued to remain silent. Tears began forming in my eyes. I squeezed them shut. The welts faded away, my skin now back to normal, but the sensation was still there.
He repeated this process, putting pints and pints of this liquid into my system. He moves to my neck.
"Just make a noise and I'll stop, Y/N." he sneers into my ear. I resist and make no noise. No way. This man is not getting what he wants, even if it means I'll die. He pierces the syringe into my neck. Yelping in pain, I struggle and squirm, but the restraints kept me from moving. The pain was unbearable. I see that the syringe is now empty. My head is pounding. I hear my pulse in my ears. Pain in coursing through my veins. My vision is blurry. Splotches of purple and blue sprout in my vision. I hear a window shattering as someone breaks in. I struggle to keep my eyes open. The last thing that I saw was black.

Peter's POV

I looked over at Vulture and Y/N. I got here with Mr. Stark. I looked at Y/N tied in a chair. I saw as she shut her eyes and fell limp. I ran over to her and held her hand. It was cold, blue.
"NO! Please Y/N/N. Please wake up. Please. I can't live without you. Don't give up, please!
Y/N!" I yell, shaking her. She didn't wake up. I can feel the tears forming in my eyes. I look over at Mr. Stark fighting Vulture.
"You son of a bitch." I muster. Vulture looks over. He shoots at me. I duck and web him to the wall. He laughs.
"You can't save her, Parker. It's already done." he cackles. Mr. Stark ran up and tased him, leaving him limp. I run over to Y/N and quickly untie her. I carry her to Mr. Stark.
"Please. Save her." I gasp. Mr. Stark nods and takes her in his arms. He flies away and I follow him using my webs to swing from building to building.

At the Stark house ~ Tony's Lab

Third Person POV

Tony placed Y/N's limp body onto the scanning table. He searched for a pulse. He found one on her neck. It was weak, like her breathing. Tony let a tear drop onto the table. His daughter was dying. He bit his lower lip to muffle his sobs.
"M-Mr. Stark. What happened to her?" Peter asked, hiccuping. Tony scanned her body for any differences in her system. He detected a strange substance taking over her blood cells. He cocked his head in confusion and tried to deconstruct the substance.
"W-what is it, Mr. Stark?" Peter stuttered.
"There's something attached to her blood cells, like a virus. It's a combination of three liquids." Tony said, not looking up from his computer.
"What are the substances?" Peter asked.
"Vibranium, radioactive spider venom, and a substance only found from Hydra." Tony replied, confusion lacing his words.
"What will it do to her?" Peter questioned.
"It will give her powers. Specifically, super speed and stamina, super reflexes, super strength, the ability to create forcefields, and the ability to create powerful, explosive bursts." Tony replied.
"Will she live?" Peter exclaimed.
"She will, but her life will never be the same," Tony said. Peter looked down.
"Will she know how to use them?" Peter asks.
"Possibly. We will have to get her to learn, like what Wanda had to do." Tony said. Peter let a tear fall.
"I can't lose her, Mr. Stark. I need her. She makes me happy." Peter runs his hands through his hair. He looks up at Tony.
"You're a good kid. I trust you. Just help her control her powers. She needs a friend right now. I'm depending on you to help me." Tony lectures. Peter nods.
"Mr. Stark?" Peter asks.
"Hmm?" Tony replies.
"Is it true? About Y/N. Her ex?" Peter asks. Tony sighs.

"Yes. She started dating this guy at the end of 8th grade. It was fine and dandy until he was pressuring her to have sex with him. But she wasn't comfortable and said no. He didn't get the hint and ended up touching her without consent. And when she pushed him away, he started beating her. This went on for a few months until she finally broke up with him. I tried to get her to move schools last year, but she refused. Her whole life was there and she thought that he wasn't going to the same school as him. But, he did. He continued to harass her and it got especially bad near the end of the year. So, I made her transfer to Midtown. I got a restraining order on him and things settled down. She hated the thought of going to Midtown, spending hours in her room. The first few days of school were rough, but when she met you, she changed. She tried out for sports and the decathlon team. She focused more on her studies. She laughed more, was happier at dinner, heck she stopped stress baking, even though her apple pie is killer. You changed her, Peter." Tony looks up at the roof.

"Really?" Peter says.
"Yeah. She talks about you all the time. Always making special adjustments to your suit." Tony laughs. "Thank god that she's asleep and can't hear us. She would kill me for telling you." Peter sighs. He places his hand on hers. Peter traces circles onto her hand with his thumb. He slightly wishes that she heard his confession. It would be easier to tell her. But he can't. It's too hard. And he doesn't even know if she likes him. He lets a tear roll off his cheek and onto her hand. Y/N heard everything. Every detail of her situation. Everything that came out of Peter and her father's mouth. She was still conscious. She feels the small gentle circles that Peter was tracing on her palm. She feels the tear fall onto her skin. She feels Peter's thumb as he wiped the tear off of her hand. She was aware of everything. Y/N moved in her sleep. The two men froze. She quietly yawned and turned on her side. Tony smiled as she grasped Peter's hand that was on hers. Peter entangled his fingers with hers. Tony went through a couple more scans and was finished analyzing his daughter. Tony headed for the door.
"Kid, you can go home," Tony said.
"It's okay, Mr. Stark. I'll stay with her. If that's okay, of course." Peter said shyly. Tony smiled and nodded. He exited the room. Peter smiled at Y/N and rested his head on his arm. Slowly, he drifted to sleep.

1599 words