A Brother In Need

Sarah was never an outgoing person, she was shy and anti-social ever since she was born. You can even say that her brother, nathan and his bestfriend, russell were her only real friends. So you can guess how she felt when she witnessed her brother being bullied by the typical school jerk, fred johnson.

"Let him go man!" Said russell as he tried to get his bestfriend out of the bully's grasp.

"Shut up, fatty!" Fred then pushed the concerned friend, causing him to stumble to the ground.

Sarah couldn't take it anymore, she had to do something.

"HEY!" All heads in the hallway turned to the shouting figure.

"Well, if it isn't loser wheeler number two." The bully said with a smirk.

"Let my brother go, you asshole." She calmly responded through her clenched fists.

"Oooo, the little mouse can speak!" He stated, earning a few laughs from his buddies who were among the small crowd around them.

"The only mouse here is you, and let me tell you, you're disgusting." With that, the bully's smirk faded and he forcingly grasped the girl's wrist.

"Do you know who i am, you bitch?!" He said in anger.

"Oh i know, a disgusting mouse, just as i said." She said with a little smirk.

"Oh you-" He brought up his free hand to slap the girl in the face...

...but was pushed to the ground by a protective brother.

"Get your hands off of her." Said nate who spoke for the first time during the event.

Fred standed up from the ground and nate made himself ready for a punch in the face, but fortunately the school bell rang and the small crowd around them slowly went to their next classes.

"This isn't over losers..." Fred threatened as he ran to the class.

"Yeah you better run!" Russell shouted after him.

"Let's not motivate him to come after us." His bestfriend warned.

"Now, let's get to class you knuckleheads." Sarah ordered while grinning.

The truth is, sarah may be shy and anti-social around other people, but not when it came to her brother and russell. The three were grown up together and in result obtained a very strong bond.

"Got it, ma'am." Nate said and the trio went to their class in hurry.

To Be Continued...